A guide for driving a vehicle on chargas

Hi Steve:
Thank’s for your comment.
My original presentacion was going to be of 20 minutos and I was going to comment about this forum. But when it was my turn, they was running late so they asked me to shorter 15 minutes max. So I have to cut off some things.
I also learned a lot when making the topic “Drawings-of-charcoal-gasifiers-for-vehicles”.
I come up with the simpliest design that it showed up in my mind. You are right, the gasifier of Gary Gilmore at his Ford Ranger 2004, wolud be the most similar. But simplier. Thank’s Gary!! Also your design is close enough. Thank’s Steve.
The gasifier is only a small part of the total. I have to work a lot testing different filtering systems, and the adaptation of the gasification system to my truck. Sure everybody has to go thru this learning process.
But to be honest, I enjoyed a lot with the technical process, and I do not feel so confortable during the media/publiciting process all for free. But I support it as a duty/burden for humanity.
I worked three days subtiteling this youtube video for this forum, but now I do not see my work…
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

4 Likes

I see the subtitles just fine. They are easy to understand, thank you for translating it!

5 Likes

Hi Cody:
I have just fix it. Thank’s for letting me know that now the English subtitles are fine.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

5 Likes

That was a excellent video and talk on how to use organic waste as fuel to drive a vehicle down the road and for long distances too. I hope and pray this video will find it’s way out into the world to all the peoples that need it. By the Great Yehovah and His word yeshua the Son for Yehovah’s Name Sake and Glory.
Eddy, you and your wife and family, freinds are Blessed in His Name for all the work you are doing.
Bob

6 Likes

Hi Eddy , good to see you up on stage preaching to the masses , i think it wont be long before we are flooded out with new people wanting to see how this new craze of driving around saving money of fuel is done .
Hope to be able to speak and video chat with you again one day soon take care my friend
Dave.

4 Likes

Dear Eddy,
It is so beautiful to see your dream come true. God knew that your gasifier would receive the most attention at this specific time. I praise Him for His timing and for your good work of kindness.
In my opinion, being a godly man who honors his wife may be your greatest contribution in this moment.
Bruce

7 Likes

Wooowww. What a huge blessing!! Thank you very much Robert!!

4 Likes

Hi Dave:
I also enjoyed speaking with you last time.
Now I am slowly getting over the flue (or covid). Give me some time and I will like to speak with you again.
Take care.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

3 Likes

Hi Bruce:
Thank’s for your kind words.
I will never forget that you helped me in this project, specially with the English translation of my manuual.
I thought about you to help me revise and correct my English subtitles on my Youtube video, but I do not know how to previously forward it to you. Probably, my English subtitles sounds like “Tarzan”, but English speaking people seems to understand it any way.
You are also a godly man and a model to me.
Truly yours.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

7 Likes

Eddy, I joined your F.B. groupo Autobasura. Found this “Gem”!
Here is a fun one for all to watch! Turn on the YouTube feature “Auto-Translate” and enjoy. :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Thank you Mike for posting the video. Eddy is doing a great job in his country and now international on getting the word out for gasification. Driving on waste materials.
Bob

10 Likes

Hi Tilman.
Actually I have a YouTube channel call: AUTOABASURA with lots of videos some with English audio and some with English subtitles.
Also a website call: WWW.AUTOABASURA.COM

3 Likes

Hi Mike:
Actually I have a YouTube channel call: AUTOABASURA with lots of videos some with English audio and some with English subtitles.
Also a website call: WWW.AUTOABASURA.COM with more information.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

5 Likes

Hi Robert:
Also a website call: WWW.AUTOABASURA.COM with more information.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

6 Likes