Argos 2021 Signup Form

Any more people sign up?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it’s been 5 yrs since I’ve thought about Argos.
What state is it in? I feel dumb, I should know this but can’t remember.
Jesse

1 Like

Argos, Indianna. U.S.A.

1 Like

Signed-up as of this minute (in chronological order):

Mike R ; Andy H ; Don M ; Mike G ; Mike P ; Wayne K ; Paul O ; Conrad L ; Alex M ; Jim H ; Ron O ; Corey H ; Bob M ;

Thanks, Everybody! :grin:

Thank you, couldn’t remember if it was Indiana, or Illinois.

1 Like

Please see this link to a thread for planning and details, trying to keep this topic as a sign-up (mostly) and sign-up questions. Thanks!

We’ll getting reminded of where I might want to travel, haven’t decided yet, is part of the sign up process. But if your going to whine about a simple question, I don’t know if I want to associate with a Darin such as yourself.
If I do decide to go, I’ll just go!
And not worry about your sign up process!

1 Like

Wow! Sorry!! I am just trying to answer your questions, I didn’t mean to offend anyone! We have a sign up sheet so we know who is coming, and how much food to order. That is all. We do have a lot of folks that come without filling out this RSVP. Thankfully, we haven’t sent anyone away hungry yet!! :blush:

From the internet…

What Is an RSVP?
The term “RSVP” comes from the French expression répondez s’il vous plaît, meaning “please respond.” If RSVP is written on an invitation, it means the host has requested that the guest respond to say if they plan to attend the party.

3 Likes

If I go I’ll bring my own food and water. I learned a long time ago not to depend on anyone else. besides I might not like your food or cooking methods. Wouldn’t want to offend you by saying no.

1 Like

Count me out. Just too many problems.

3 Likes

Hi All,
I am sure JeffD meant too many irons-in-the-fire on his home front.
Me too. Very tied up now daily with the two 6&7 y.o. foster girls. My own hatfull of pills. . . .
and more.

As always.
Lots of pictures and video’s please.
Regards to all
Steve unruh

6 Likes

Totally understand jeff. I’ll sure miss seeing you though.
Never had the priviledge of meeting steve U, but i hope someday.

5 Likes

We will miss y’all, but we understand.

3 Likes

If we sign up, but end up not being able to make it is it a big deal? I’d like to go, but not sure if I’ll be able to.

1 Like

If you sign up and find you can’t come after all, just send me a private message through the forum. No big deal. That goes for all of us. I will be there, God Willing! Hope you will be, too!

2 Likes

Well, that’s true too but there is everything from insurance problems, back to new treatment with a new drug added, high BP control, small kidney problem and so goes the story. I have to be careful with the high BP problem because I need to keep driving. I’m the one that does’s 98% of the diving and getting supplies for the relatives. I need to keep the ship a float.

Thanks all. :grinning:

8 Likes

Been thinking about this for weeks.
Can’t go. Got too much to do here in the Ozarks.
Have fun everyone!
You will be in my thoughts, and Prayers.
Jesse

5 Likes

I signed up last week, but since I have 3 more that want to show up with me. How do I change the number of those coming with me?

4 Likes

I can do that for you!
Thanks, Robin!
You can Private Message me (on the forum, click on my picture, select “message”) if you or anyone else has questions or changes.

2 Likes

Bumping this topic back top the top, June will be here before you know it!