Argos 2022 Signup form

When you are ready to fill out a sign-up form for the meet-up, please follow the link below :grin:
Google forms sign-up sheet LINK:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks again Mike. I got us signed up.

2 Likes

Not to make a situation but many of us would never log into any of Googles services for any reason, especially to fill out a form. Even my phone has been degoogled. Just sayin. Maybe you should put the form on the website?

1 Like

For those who don’t want to use The Evil G Empire, here is a screen capture of the sign-up form. Please read it carefully, and send me your information in a Private Message (PM) using forum protocol. (Click on my picture and choose “Message”).

4 Likes

Bump to the top, tomorrow is May 1st! :grin:

3 Likes

Edit: FOUR (not three) weeks from today, in Argos, Indiana. See you there!
Please sign up using the form or PM me if you are coming.

1 Like

Hello Mr. Mike

Three weeks or four ?

2 Likes

Four!!! Thanks, Wayne. Typing and thinking at the same time, what a concept! (I am editing the previous post, now!!)

1 Like

Mike. Who all have we go so far?

2 Likes

Go back and look at post #1. I keep updating the spreadsheet. Plus, there are a couple signed up by PM, and some only coming for one day. At this moment in time, about 25-30 humans I think.

2 Likes

How many martians? Any klingons?

5 Likes

Andy,
All forum members are invited! :cowboy_hat_face:
Wherever they are from, and whatever their cultural heritage. :deer:

3 Likes

Sorry Andy, Us Martian Washingtoneons can not make it this year. And we haven’t heard if the Californeons silicon Klingons are coming or not. The Teslaoneons moved to Texas to colonize there, but they are all about electric cars any ways.
Manu Nanu boink boink Bob

7 Likes

Can I get the address of the fair grounds?
Also it there any hotels near buy that anyone would recommend?

1 Like

Chris,
You can’t miss the fairgrounds once you arrive in Argos, its a very small town. I will upload a screen shot of a satellite image, circled area is where we gather. There are some chain motels in Plymouth, which is a big enough town and on two major highways, therefore has choices. There is no motel in Argos, and really not much for other services, just the basics. Friday’s fried chicken will be from a place in Plymouth. My wife and I stayed in a hotel in Plymouth once, it was OK. I will have to get back to you on the specifics.
here is the picture / map. Entrance off W. Walnut St.

2 Likes

Note: most of the “Regulars” will be camping on the grounds. I can understand wanting a nice hotel room after a long trip!

3 Likes

There are motels in Plymouth and Rochester. Both are not too far away. Rochester might be a better option if there are events going on in South Bend or Notre Dame as Plymouth will fill up fast.

2 Likes

Google maps says it is 211 walnut st. We enter the grounds on linhart dr.

2 Likes

OK!
I just updated the signup spreadsheet screenshot of reply number one point five at the top of this thread.
In addition to that, there are two groups who signed up with a PM.
We are expecting about 30 people at this time.
See you soon!! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes