Argos 2023 Meetup Signup Sheet

Here is the signup sheet for June 8th through 11th, 2023.
When you are ready, click on the link and you will be transported to Google Forms. click the “submit” at the bottom when done. This should work the same as always, I hope! I will try to keep the results up to date.
Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Screenshot…05-18-2023 07:45pm, Eastern Time (GMT - 5h)

3 Likes

Looks like i caint make the trip this year- got too far behind on the bills, and got a wedding too go to,my brothers son getting married that weekend. I may post a wood gas vidio drive if i can get a vidio saved.

7 Likes

Sorry, Kevin. I was hoping to see you there. Family is more important. Hope your project gets finished soon so we can see that video! Congratulations to your brother and soon to be spouse!

5 Likes

THANKS mike-i dont know how i missed the date being same weekend as argos meet up , lord willing i hope to make it to the meet next year.I dont really have time to iron the bugs out of the dakota- let alone the gasifier system work out. Then again i just epoxy rosined my drain tank- missing one of the out let pipes- i got the drain in that end of the tank and forgot the other two pipes- though its confusing having the drain tank just under the hay filter- I grind a little epoxy off,weld in two more pipes with 2.25 couple conections- and i am ready too take the plastic 2.25 pipe to the motor- and build a metal air cleaner/ junktion box/air mix box. round or square.And thanks on my step brothers son - inviting me to there wedding & banquet.I congradulate him too.

5 Likes

I too have a wedding to attend that weekend. Since i am close, I plan to drive down for the day on friday.
It is a big dissapointment to miss most of the fun.

5 Likes

Andy,You could come Thursday afternoon, and leave early Saturday morning, for an afternoon wedding. Just need time to do a scrub and dress up before getting to the church on time! I guess it is different if you are in the wedding party and need to go to rehearsal Friday evening… Or there is too much driving to get there… Hope to see you at Argos! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

OK! The next two weeks will pass by quickly. If you have not yet signed up, please see the link at the top of this thread.
If you have not signed up because you dislike Google, (there is some merit in that), Please post on this thread that you are coming, bringing how many people, some food, some wood chunks, etc. Here is the current sign up.

Here is that Google link again…

Hope to see YOU there! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It looks like we are signed up twice.
I signed us up then Dad did.
looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Bumping this back to the top. Happy Memorial Day!

3 Likes

One week from Today, Thursday, June 8th., First evening of Argos 2023. Will I see you there?

3 Likes

Soon, Soon!
Our list has Grown!!

3 Likes

Nice sign up sheet of people going. Have a great time and don’t forget about loading up some videos of the events going on. Looking forward to seeing you all in the videos, the lady’s included.
Big Reminder HELP our busy Mike out, fill out a duty sign up sheet so everyone helps out a little. Thanks Mike for all your help making this event possible and all the others that have help too.
Bob Mackey

5 Likes

tll be able to come up late on the 8th. i have to take my disabled dad to the doctor earlier that day. so unfortunatly i probably wont see much day 1 since itll be a 14hr drive

4 Likes

i had wrote the wrong thing on my rsvp thing. i write “deli serve plate” but meant to write that i was getting something from my deli. my local deli makes pretty decent chicken. my father commented that i may confuse someone and make people think im just bringing some cold cuts on a plate. thats my bad

1 Like

Thomas,
We are happy that you can come, whatever you bring food wise will be appreciated! Hope your Dad’s doctor appointment goes well, and I pray your drive is safe and takes less than 14 hours. See you soon! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

What are the dates for the 2024 wood gas event Mike?

2 Likes

Quoting Thomas Foster here:
"Alrighty, i got june 13-14-15 penciled in with the fairgrounds manager. that would be a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. i can still adjust it while im getting the insurance and final approval straightened out. i can move it back or forward a little bit if needed, but this felt like around the best time. its currently scheduled in for the main building and event area at the moment. this includes the indoor building with showering facilities and kitchen as well as a small inside dining room

on a side note, the blazing bluegrass festival we hold in our county is June 2nd to June 9th. i tried to get it pretty close in case anyone wanted go to it as well, but not so close as to risk bumping heads."
Link:
Woodgas Meetup 2024: Planning - Events - Drive On Wood!

2 Likes

don’t see my name and don’t know how to use got email from Mike Reynolds Susan a i are coming Been very busy sorry for not responding ( close family loss) if ineed to sign up now please let me know how

1 Like