Discovering my freedom in Slovenia - start of a long book

Thank you Kristijan. Random is good. This is the kind of report I like.
Hard to remember using the camera in every day life though. I’m especially guilty. I tend to remember only when there’s a wood pile involved :smile:

7 Likes

I see that the dog is patiently waiting

7 Likes

Amazing what the littles will do for a slab of bacon in my house, looks to me like it’s a universal language!

9 Likes

Production in full swing!

13 Likes

The stuff on the tractor is BBQ charcoal but the stuff in the green bag is the good stuff, motor fuel. This particular sack will be burned soon, @Tone is prvokeing temptation with his tractor and l think its time to fuel up the Škoda, head south and see what he is up to first hand :wink:

13 Likes

I would join you right away if you were within my woodpile radious.

13 Likes

Weak excuse JO, your woodpile can take you around the globe several times. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

What Joep sayd :smile: btw, JO, how is the new job progressing?

7 Likes

Cant get away with that in my area :worried:

5 Likes

You mean the smoke? I smoke because l can but if l want l can make it smokeless (kinda) by directing the steam in the burn place from the start. Its slower and less efficiant that way but close to zero smoke

9 Likes

Probably could, but my trailer is way too small :grin:

Well, I manged to convince them I’m too busy I can’t start until July at the earliest :grin:

12 Likes

I told you before, come over this way. I am still working the clock round 6 days a week and next weekend sunday also.

Take my trailer and you will get to Kristijan. :smiley::smiley:. I can fill it with hardwood if you want.

You are way way smarter then me. I come to realise I just worked my life away.

12 Likes

JO;

That sounds like someone that is loving “retirement”. When you actually say, “I’m retired” everyone thinks you have a lot of time to do stuff for them. Then you don’t get as much done as you did when you were working. TomC

14 Likes

True, true and true. Tom, you’re reading my mind :smile:

9 Likes

It wasn’t until I retired that I fully realized what you have Joep, and working for myself was way worse that working for someone else. On a do-over I’d work long enough to buy a small island.

8 Likes

Haha. Are you saying you are going back to work?

I enjoy working. It only takes so much time :joy::joy::grin:

8 Likes

I havent posted much lately, changing jobs requires some time imvestment for reorganisation.

What do you guys think about my new job?

17 Likes

Kristijan, is this what I think it is? Are you a full time charcoaler/housewife now?

9 Likes

Thats right. For about a month now.

Hey, when do you begin the fancy new job?

10 Likes

I can imagine you sitting in the shade sipping umbrella cocktails by now :smile:
Myself, I started my new job on the 1st of July. However I negotiated to start with a summer holiday for a month :grin: Too much to catch up with around home. The actual work-work begins 1st of August.

11 Likes