DOW Driving Habits

5 Likes

Hello all.

I have been going wide open trying to get my hay in but it seems to rain just about every day . I havenā€™t completed the first cutting yet and already July :worried:

3 Likes

What is this ā€œrainā€ of which you speak??

1 Like

Just had another down pour . 8 days of forecasted thunderstorms

GOOD DAY Wayne glad too see your perking along and still runing good from your excellent design, HAVE WOOD WILL TRAVEL gasifier design plan. Nice Working Gasifier. And plenty of hay growing good.God Bless.AND SWEM.

2 Likes

Well Wayne, Iā€™d like to have a little bit of that on this side of the hill. Our creek is down to a trickle. Jesseā€™s ram pump doesnā€™t have enough water to pump. SOme of the blueberries are dying from lack of waterā€¦But I hear you about the forcast. You gonna get it all in, or do you need some help?

1 Like

Hey Billy .

Just a few days of sun and no big breakdowns I should be able to finish the first cutting .

Just checked the 10 day weather forecast and thunderstorms every day !

1 Like

We got a couple big showers now. Let us know if you need some help.

1 Like

Hello all.

I had to make a quick trip into Birmingham this morning . I video some but for some reason the camera shut off at 1 min.

Ow well , here is a min of pure pleasure in the dakota :smile:

9 Likes

Good Evening Wayne Keith, them dodge dakots really fit for wood gas driveing down the big road, and you got it working good with out any ceramic toxins.

Hello All .

I have put the first 100 miles on the new V-10 :grinning:

Need green persimmons or lemon very much .

Sorry about the shaky camera . Itā€™s just old age .

9 Likes

I have been real busy and havenā€™t posted much but have been DOW every day .

I turned the video camera on a little this morning while running around in the farm truck.

Sorry I couldnā€™t think of much to say while filming :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Not boring at all Wayne. Your new gauges on the dashboard have inspired me to move my gauges up to my dashboard on the 92 Dakota. I do not like taking my eyes off the road by having to look down to see my vaccum, hopper temperature, and grate temperature gauges. The vacuum gauge viewing was being blocked by the steering wheel.
Thanks for the morning ride with you.
Bob

5 Likes

i second what bob mac said, not at all borring, thanks for posting all the trouble free miles while driveing with the gasifier in your book HAVE WOOD WILL TRAVEL NICE WORKING GASIFIER PLANS, with proven enjoyable driveing miles and miles.

3 Likes

I turned the camera on for a little while this morning when I went into town.

The first 250 miles on this V-10 have been all smiles :grinning:

IMG_0598

11 Likes

Wayne,

I never get tired of watching your videos, thanks for making and posting them. That is one beautiful truck. Very glad itā€™s working great, but there was never any doubt about that!

Bryan

3 Likes

The last week I have put a lot of miles down on a couple of these big ole heavy 4WD 2500 Rams . This morning I needed to make a quick 60 mile trip and used my little Dakota.

Itā€™s kinda seem like getting off a big heavy strong plow horse and then getting straddle a good broke quarter horse :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello good evening Wayne K looks like you missed the worst of the rain from hurricane micheal.? Thanks for the vidio knowege driveing experiance.Glad you got your hay in before any more hurricane rains.

2 Likes

Hello all.

The wife and I wanted to go out for a little ride this morning and put a few miles on the dakota. We ended up putting almost 300 miles on it and drove to Tennessee and back home. :grinning:

I took a couple of pics and a couple videos .

IMG_0640IMG_0644IMG_0645

10 Likes

WOW Wayne, in the second video you would think people did drive cars or trucks in that area. Beautiful county, just love all the trees.
Thanks for sharing.
Bob

3 Likes