DOW Driving Habits

I second what bob mac said about the buitifull trees and senery down those gods country back roads. Thanks allso.

2 Likes

What Bob and Kevin said, always enjoy and appreciate your video’s Wayne…Thanks, Bryan

3 Likes

Kinda reminds of where I grew up, in Tupper Lake in the middle of the Adirondack mountains. Our home was at the base
of Mount Morris on the shore of Simon Pond. I feel truly blessed for growing up “on the water” so to speak. Now where did I stash all those pics???

4 Likes

I have been out in the wood burner driving today for no good reason. :grinning:

7 Likes

Took David Clark out for a drive and let him get behind the wheel.
Bob

7 Likes

I realy hope l come up with a sistem where l can invite a random person behind the steering wheal and let them drive without any instructions. My hat is off for you guys!

That automixer membrane still holding up?

7 Likes

Yes Kristijan, it is the same black plastic garbage bag for a membrane that Chris S. put in. I have not replaced it yet. I’m going to run it until it fails.
When we first started out on the drive it was running a little rich, so I open the extra add air valve and leaned it out until if got to full running temperature. 1300 *f at the grate, then I closed the valve and it run between lean and the half way point.
Bob

4 Likes

Thanks for the video Mr. Bob.

Look like you and David both are SWEM. :grinning:

My ole work truck had an easy day yesterday idling around the farm . This afternoon a little different as it was pulling a heavy trailer and cattle to the market . ( a payday coming :grinning:. )

5 Likes

Speaking of driving, I’d probably pass this place up :anguished:

6 Likes

I can’t think of a lot to talk about but have been putting miles down . :grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks Wayne no words needed to enjoy a ride with you both in the wood burner truck. Hope you both a having a great begining of the holiday seasons.
Bob

4 Likes

Hello all .

I have been driving every day but I haven’t posted on this tread in some time now. So here is a short clip of running into town late today.

10 Likes

Short clip working the wood burner .

Spring was just about here then dropped off cold today

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me ride along with you and checking the calves :blush:

3 Likes

Same here Wayne Thanks for the ride around the farming, most of my farming life was feild trips and the zoo visits. You farmers have long harvest seasons and chores with cow care and farming.Tough job Really too a factory working 40 hour week.Farmers tend too live long lifes due too the hard work keeping them healthyer as a rule i think any way.?

3 Likes

Daily chores :grinning:

4 Likes

The old work truck got to rest for a week while we were at Argos but now it is back to the routine .

8 Likes

Good news! What did you find in the gasifier when you came home?

3 Likes

Ammo lid seal failed . It was a very quick fix :grinning: . Pics coming as soon as I can post them

4 Likes

Don Mannes claimed he enjoyed the videos of checking the cows . I think he was just being polite but if it bores the rest of us we will blame it on him . :grinning:

12 Likes