DOW Driving Habits

i can understand why Don enjoy’s that magnific sound of the engine on woodgas…
I put it in “loop mode” put earphone on and sleep as a baby listening to that sound…

Can you make one with the engine sound only Wayne ? :grin:

7 Likes

Now I can use my cap cam when DOW. Thanks @Wayne for the idea. I used my Cell phone tripod holder.

It will take some getting use to, but it will not be a problem while driving down the road.

Sorry I forgot to SWEM in the mirror.
Bob

9 Likes

Thanks Bob let us know how it all hooks up, its got to be better than pointing a cell phone while driveing.

5 Likes

I have been using my dodge ram work truck daily but it is nice to fire up the dakota to make some quick and longer trips .

SWEM

13 Likes

I took my drivers test in the Dakota. It was running on wood and it ran very well. The instructor was impressed that the technology still existed he thought it disappeared after WW2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRuuy2_IU4&t=329s

18 Likes

Congrats Jakob, I claim this to be another world first for you.:point_up:

7 Likes

Thanks for the video Jakob .

What Al said . This has got to be a first !!

7 Likes

That is very impressive Jakob!

4 Likes

GRATE JOB!!! and very brave. Many of us would have been afraid doing that would be like “waving a red flag in front of a bull”. Now if ANY police officer questions if you are legal on the road with Woodgas, you can say, " Hell’s fire sir, I took my driving test with an officer of the law with me, and he was not concerned, he was impressed".
I’m getting up to an age where the state may start calling me in for an actual driving test. Don’t think I’ll be brave or accomplished enough to use a wood truck. TomC

10 Likes

Haha, Wow! Congrats Jakob! That’s hilarious.

6 Likes

Congradulations from me allso, brovo too the deep south wood gasers. ha ha.:arrow_down_small::wolf:

6 Likes

That’s really good news that the instructor accepted the woodgas as
legitimate. I’m not sure that wood happen here in NY state, but I could be wrong, hopefully.

5 Likes

Congratulations. That’s one for the record books.

7 Likes

I think we are all going to need new keyboards from wearing out the “like” button!!! Way to go, Jakob! congrats on the “You Passed” part!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Jakob, that was the most badass thing l seen in years. Congradulations!

4 Likes

Has that EVER happened in the USA before??? WOW.

11 Likes

With jakob, the succession is assured

7 Likes

I have been putting some miles on these wood burners .

The V-10 Ram has been doing the heavy lifting and the Dakota the scooting around :grinning:

7 Likes

The wife and I went out for a Sunday ride in the dakota . I filmed a little as I throttled up going over a small mountain .

8 Likes

Driving those wood burners !

SWEM :smiley:

6 Likes