DOW Driving Habits

OK , I know this is Sunday and this is not my Sunday truck but I have been driving it anyway.

It looks like everyone else here at Wally world drove their Sunday vehicle :blush:

13 Likes

After Lisa painted it so nice, it could pass for a Sunday vehicle.

11 Likes

A sunday driver is what every you drive on that Sunday, thatā€™s the way I look at it. Nice to see the big work wood burner truck at Wally World on Sunday.
Bob

9 Likes

Wayne,
I canā€™t help but think there are some ā€œGear Headsā€ in your area that see the truck regularly and wonder what it is you are doing behind the cab there! You have given the website address on the tailgate for the truly curious. That Sunday truck has a good ā€œPatinaā€ on it. Not a city slicker truck at all. ā€œI got Dirt in my Wheels!ā€ :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Slowest vehicle running on wood?

13 Likes

8 years ago and the last time I saw snow

12 Likes

Looks like youā€™re used to snow, here itā€™s more snow but no mud, -7.6f this morning.

8 Likes

Hey Jan .
The first couple days this week it was 80F but a lot of mud :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The mud isnā€™t much fun, but Iā€™d like 80f.

8 Likes

13 year old driving on woodgas

WOW !! How Time Flies !!

13 Likes

That was great you two. It amazing what 12 years can do on oneā€™s face. Looks good on you Tally.
Bob

7 Likes

I loved you telling Tally to ā€œslow down up here, donā€™t run through it like I doā€ in BOTH videos.

GC

9 Likes

Glad to see Tally back on woodgas. Seems maybe the sports car era past pretty quickly.

8 Likes

Tally has a good teacher, when the gas gets to expensive to buy, the wood burner will still be going down the road and costing you a lot less in gas to drive.
Bob

7 Likes

Dakota likes the big roads :blush:

15 Likes

Thank you Wayne for the wonderful ride with you two again. You could not say anything at all for minutes at a time and it would be a great ride just watching the down south, beautiful country side go by because you HWWT Have Wood Will Travel.
Bob

7 Likes

THANKS for another nice ride in your well built dakota truck- i wrote them temps down on a 3 by 5 card to compare with my dakota build ounce i get the led out and get it finished-You got the best dakota ever built for driving with a wood gas refinery on board unit.

3 Likes

Wow how time flies. Driving every day but havenā€™t posted here in a few months .

13 Likes

HI wayne k,good to see your keeping your dakota or dakotas? perkulating- just curius about how many wood cords you might estomate you use per 6 months or a year- i need get some wood drying before winter sets in- though its been cool and rainy up this way too. THANKS FOR THE WOOD GAS RIDE.

That looks like some nice open country side you have out there in ALIBAMA TOOā€“that mountain looks like one long sweeping hill country,maybe several miles of hills.? THANKS for the wood gas truck ride.

1 Like