It is said that one drawing worth more than thousand words, plus is can be read in almost every languaje. So here I am posting a colection of the drawings that I have placed on each topic. Most of this drawings have being checked with the builders. Some may include spec’s sheet, part list and/or operation procedures.
Please keep in mind that each drawing has a date. Improvementes/modification may be made after that date.
Everybody are welcome to add any further drawings/sketch that may think are appropriate for this topic.
1) The FIRST POST is the project of Kristijan Leitinger: Mercedes Benz E 230.
I am starting with his build just because he is the one that encouraged me to start this new topic with my work.
The forum site is: Mercedes-Benz E230 vol. 2, charcoal powered.
2) The SECOND POST is the design of Bruce Sotherland.
His forum site is: 1976 MGB Charcoal Powered NO DINO new build
The next two pictured belongs to Bruce:
Air inlet connection to nozzle:
Water mist connection to nozzle:
3) The THIRD POST is the design of Don Mannes. His forum site is:
4) The FORTH POST is the desing of Jeff Davis. His forum site is:
Air Carbon Fuel Cell
5) The FIFTH POST is the design of Steve Bowman. His forum site is:
Toyota Corolla Charcoal Vehicle Gasifier Project
Please note that this drawing was made on the very first stage of his desing in april 2018, things may have changed since then.
6) The SIXTH POST is the Kahle build of Gary Gilmore. Unfortunately I could not get a hold of him to check on my drawings. So the next drawing of his build is only my self interpretation based on his three videos: ( I hope there are still available in Youtube)
That’s all for now.