Gassifer to power Engine

Guys thanks for the all tbe valuable input. When i was searching for dryers i found about a dessicant dryer that removes mosture with the use of silica pellets hope it works. Any idea or previous experience

1 Like

cartridge-desiccant

1 Like

I used cyclones with sucsess to extract moisture (fog). Shuld be ideal for your steady gas suply. Its important cyclones are small so that high velocity smashes those water droplets on the wall where it can flow out from the bottom.

3 Likes

Can you give me the dimensions of you cyclone and the gas flow rate. Then i can work out my required size

1 Like

I never did any math with it, just built what felt right.

Cyclones on the end. Its a 2.3l engine.

1 Like

Try this; http://billpentz.com/woodworking/cyclone/BuildCyclone.cfm TomC

2 Likes

Thanks alot for the share

1 Like

Tom the link is not working

1 Like

Try “billpentz.com” I also got it by just searching “Bill Pentz” TomC

2 Likes

fdf15a6d9b813c2a45032ee0752bccbf959b41f0_1_666x500

this is inside 30 gal barrel with wash tub on top of 10 gal can . collected one gallon . I need to add cooling coil to keep condensate from turning back to steam . condensate overflows washtub and is collected in bottom of 30 gallon barrel

look for use of condensate with raising poultry

3 Likes

It probably won’t work for very long. They will absorb water, but I don’t think they can absorb as much as you will get, and then you will have to dry them out. Chances are pretty high you will also get other things in your condensate so I am unsure whether drying them out will work that well.

2 Likes