Gilmore style?

2 close ups from the gasifier

5 Likes

Links to the short video

2 Likes

I like it all. The machines, gas producers, people look friendly, vegetation, buildings and sunny days.

Cheers…

2 Likes

Koen I can’t put into words how proud I am to have watched you through this process and so happy that you chose to share each step as you went. Now the national recognition is just amazing. I hope there is some financial reward for you although I realize that was never the object of your work. Congratulations TomC

9 Likes

I agree with Tom 100%. You’ve given us the privilege of being able to say: "I know this guy in Thailand . . . . charcoal . . . success . . .recognition . . . improving life style. . . .all good stuff.

4 Likes

Well done Koen , agree with what all the guys here are saying and more .
You have moved way past what we are doing here in Australia , we are still at the generating power stage with our charcoal gasifiers , but hope one day we can get round the laws that will allow us to mount them onto the back of our trucks here .till then we are happy to be making more power than we need and smiling with every Kilowatt we don’t pay for from the big boys

5 Likes

Hi guy’s,
Thanks for the flowers.

As i like to say, its all about us, those who do, those who lead by example…

Not only about me. I am proud to have found a way to show to others that it can be done… proud to be a member of DOW
Hoping many others will follow the lead, initiated by Wayne and Gary, not to forget all other builders and doers.

Being here in Asia, makes it more possible to show, less opposition… More need for real solutions not for words only…

I have a movie here, smile, national broadcasting, where the Governor himself, makes his hands dirty with charcoal and he smiles when he drives…

i will upload it to youtube and post the link here, also will try to find the originals coz this is only from a tv screen…

and a picture me and my wife with the governor, the one with the blue shoes…

Me, the vice governor, the Governor and the Mayor from province capital…

Me in the back, the Governor driving and the Mayor from province capital as shotgun…

4 Likes

screen shot video from TV

2 Likes

The link to rerun national TV

http://goo.gl/deU8J7

and the newspaper…

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1447326785

Time to start DOW asia ;-), Wayne, do you have time to teach them here when on holiday ?

2 Likes

Just so I can get back home before dark to feed cattle :grin:

5 Likes

Mr. Wayne. I think you could do it if you went around the world to T. and then continued in the same direction to come home — going around the world. You might be able to get home before you leave.TomC

3 Likes

or he can take the cattle with him ?? big pickup ?

1 Like

I think if they built a quality over powered gasoline semi he would wood gas it.?

2 Likes

Hi Kevin, they sure would… they also drive on CNG with heavy load trucks…

Hi Koen
Have you had the opportunity to test your new truck on the road?
His road performences it is much different from that on the escense?
Thierry

1 Like

Just curious if it would run on reg coal,or need a thicker burn tube.?

Been a busy week…

Hi Thierry, it has a little less power / end speed compared with top speed, but as i am an “old” driver and always try to drive as efficient as possible, it does its job quite well and i have no problems for cruizing around with the little pickup…

Hi Kevin,
Coal would work, but with its own limits and problems for the volatiles…

1 Like

This weekends event, some pictures…
Working now with the foundation,. everything about bamboo,
My part is the energy production …
The minister of agriculture , the Governor and many more…

8 Likes

Koen, what is the approximate run time for that little pickup?

2 Likes

Wow, so cool. Love the pictures and thanks for thinking about us. Wish I knew more about bamboo…

1 Like