Gilmore style?

Hi Koen
What nozzle size did you choose?

How do you account impede the charcoal from falling into the nozzle?
I understand you 'have more access to plug the nozzle with an iron rod!

Hi Thierry,

I am working / designing a “double” nozzle ( 2 in one ) where as the center nozzle is for idlle and or low rpm and the outer reacts on the vacuum of the engine. Many things are possible if only the imagination is the limit… :wink:
Thinking out of the box is fun as always…

2 Likes

Koen I´m amazed of your job, it´s more or less the conditions to work in my environment in the Andes zone here in Venezuela. I read the hole chat in 3 days (other things to do), i picked up some ideas from your work. My hat of for you and your boys. Good job. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Koen
I am excited to see some pictures of this new nozzle.
I am inspired by a tuiere “Gohin poulenc-idle” to contruir a gasifier for my future
Thierry

1 Like

Finalizing and first flare off …

8 Likes

Hi Koen
Congratulations, still efficient and fast.
Have you tested on the road this little fireball?
Does it still reaches as quickly the 120 km / h?
Thierry

Thank you for the pictures. Very clean installation!!!TomC

The biggest lighter in the world ? :wink:

1 Like

Speed control of the flame… Hot and hotter… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and the gasifier is alive …

Have not started the engine on the gas…
But it has to be on show for the province governor on Tuesday… also 2 more gasifiers…
and it seems the Governor wants to testdrive himself…

Cleaning up and adjusting to do :wink:

Hi Thierry, not driven yet, sure want to test the speed :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry for the late reply’s but a little busy… also not finished on the double nozzle setup…

4 Likes

Koen, very impressive
Surely many H2?
The energy content of this gas it is comparable to that of the escence?

NICE job,I caint wait too see that little truck roll on bamboo fuel,Nice big bamboo on this truck load.

2 Likes

Today i had the governor as a visitor… with him about 70 other “important” persons…
All district mayors, province major and so on present…

Anyhow… he did take the Tuk tuk for a ride… i was on the back… he was happy, i am still alive…

i have the movie on my FB but can’t post the link here… :frowning:

some picture i have to :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Congratulations Koen . Just make sure to explain that each gasifier does not come with its own tender person that rides along with you☺

2 Likes

Congratulations also Koen .

Lot of good attention you are getting from officials, keep up the good work . :relaxed:

The last attention I received from an official was when we were finishing up a 1600 mile trip and an Alabama state trooper ( that must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed ) noticed my wife was not wearing her seat belt PROPERLY $$$ :confounded:

2 Likes

A great showing Koen. You are to be congratulated. We all like to keep the main man happy.

1 Like

Congratulations Koen. Sunday jacket and black fingers. I like it :smile:

1 Like

The Tricycle is up next… little time, still a lot of work to do… On board waterpump, alternator to charge battery, inverter…

3 Likes

Hi Wayne,
Officials… Thailand…
Imagine. Tomorrow i have to drive this little pickup to the Province Cityhal for a TV show…
The car is unregistered … no plates… Cityhal is about 80 miles… and about 3 roadblocks /checkpoints…
I am pretty sure some questions will arise…
Its all in attracting attention i guess :wink:
Positive attention for those who drive on wood :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes