Gohin Poulenc

CHRIS S still pretty découvertes.Dans another note, the train gasifier was widespread, the enclosed pictures with their trailer gasifier
http://jamclasses.drbanjo.com/static/dimages/Remorque_Billard_gazogène.jpeg

1 Like

Train gazogène

1 Like

Train gasifier

Train wood gazifier

1 Like

You continually impress me François Pal, I love seeing new pics! I am an avid collector of old gasifier documentation. It it a joy to see new content.
Here are some pics from my “train” file:

Les trains peuvent vraiment montrer comment gaz de bois a le POUVOIR!

1 Like

Nice picture sets guys.
Post bumping to bring it back up into view.
Regards
Steve Unruh

1 Like

A plane gasifier charcoal, our Swiss friends say they have one? … I’ll let you be the judge.

These airplanes were used for postal service, education, light transport and even towing! They were Turbo charged, and had remarkable power.

They did produce a lot of wood powered tractors back then.

Again thank you for these documents CHRIS S, it comforts me to the reality of this plane, but a member of gasifiers superforum in France pilot himself has expressed many doubts. Enclosed a picture of a heavy timber wood, I let you imagine the weight so the strength of the gasifier! …

Yes, Wood gas is strong enough.
Le bois de feu est la voie de l’avenir pour moi!

Makeshift barricade with a truck gasifier

1 Like

Hey ChrisMO!
The red four door SUV rig is great!
Back to the future, eh?

These heavy haulers you and Pal putting up should give some of the F350 and 3500 boys building now a back ground of hope.

Regards
Steve Unruh

CHRIS S Hello, thank you for your wonderful pictures, I want to return to your message of 29/08/12 at 00.28, we find a bus with four-wheel steering to a bridge driving the rear wheels with two porters, we Europe, it is now widely used in public works in 8x4, in recent years this type of truck accrois market share away from me that this technology existed since 1930 in Germany, enclosed a newspaper clipping of the bus hanomag brand and a stationary engine gasifier right of the photo and a 8x4 today.

1 Like

8x4 truck

1 Like

We gasifiers man, but that does not have the culture, the message of 29/08/12 CHRIS S to 4.10 on the first photo, there is a feature, this giant mural tells a day of life during the war in Europe 40/45? you recognize the character to the left of the girl on a bicycle.

The character to the left of the girl is Jean Moulin, we are a little jean Moulin resistant non allignment of the way the world uses energy and reflection on the post-oil, it joined the hero’s life and photo:
Jean Moulin was born in Béziers June 20, 1899 and is a prefect French resistance. In September 1941, he joined London via Spain and Portugal. He was received by Charles de Gaulle in which he gave an account of the state of the Resistance in France and its needs, including financial and equipment. After a few interviews, he was sent to Lyon by Charles de Gaulle to unify the movements of the Resistance, he was arrested June 21, 1943 and taken to Gestapo headquarters. He died around Metz, July 8, 1943, in the train transports in Germany. He led the National Council of the Resistance during World War II. It is often considered one of the main heroes of the Resistance. A cenotaph is dedicated to the Pantheon where the tombs of the great men of the French Republic. His body has never been identified with certainty, and transferred to the Panthéon urn contains only the “alleged ashes of Jean Moulin.”

1 Like