Hello everyone!

Hey Yeah , maybe some smoked cat too !!

3 Likes

Hello mr Hall , another 6 miles if the cat was one of them alibama wild cats,maybe farther.

4 Likes

I made it through the Western Washington emissions check.
Ran the F250 on gasoline and they actually hooked up to my battery under the hood.
Never said a word about all the extra plumbing.
PHEW!

6 Likes

One night when I went through the toll both on the Illinois Turnpike, the lady in the booth says, " Man som’en smells goood. You gots a barbaque go’n back there?" TomC

6 Likes

They just want the numbers that say you passed. That’s nice, you are good for the next test, a trip over the mountains. Did you give them a nice tip? Ha.
Bob

1 Like

Mike, the waste heat that I get off my lower barrow of my gasifier would dry meats. Put a metal piece around it and capture the heat. But I would rather dry wood in a wood storage box with that heat. My wood is picking up moisture, it would be nice to have 15% to 20% dry wood in the back of the truck in the winter time. The humidity here in this part of the State is lower than on the west side of the State.
Bob

1 Like

Hi Steve!

I have noted a few times, that you are “knitting” Vesa Mikkonen to Sweden!

He is, and has been living in Finland whole his life!

He can hardly even talk swedish…

3 Likes

I did too, but Vesa is such a skilled craftsman and since I’m Swedish I didn’t mind taking credit :smile:
Max, since you talk Swedish, are you from the Österbotten coast line?

2 Likes

Hey Max,
Just for fun, I looked up “Skizz” (as sketch drawing) on Google translate. Best I could come up with is a shortened version of a German or Luxembourgish word. I like Skizz and may use that just for fun. Thanks for the new word! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, Jan - Ola!

No, I am not, but I have grown up a bit south of Ostrobottnia!
Still have my summer place there, in the archipelago.
Otherwise living in the capitol.

4 Likes

Hi, Mike!

The word is commonly used i swedish too, spelled as “skiss”. There are a lot of borrowed words from german, french, english and latin.

Then, I will continue to use it, as it feels handy for describing a casual drawing…

5 Likes

Jesse,
Not being pushy or anything… :roll_eyes::smirk:
Here is your route. Just need @Chris to set the official date (Bump)!

2 Likes

Hello MaxG
My apologies to VesaM, all Finns and all Sweeds. Whew. At least I left out Norwegians.
My in-head memory is just not what it used to be. And my bag of reference books is difficult to walk back and forth to the library in these cold winter rains.
tree-farmer for fuels Steve Unruh

2 Likes

Hello, Steve!

You are welcome! I am in the same boat, so to speak.

3 Likes

Then the Health department would get involved and once they saw the cats, then the animal rights activists will get in on it. It would just snow ball until the whole political correct crowd would be at my door. I’ll just dodge the tunnel and drive through the city.

3 Likes

Thats probbly what i would do too, Wayne Was i thought just jokeing when he said in a pinch a dead cat will get you another 6 miles,of coarse if you had a lot of hard wood coals in the hearth/burn tube it might work some what?. Mixed in with hard wood if it were a stray road kill.

2 Likes