International Supply, and me

Hard connection between gasser and cooler is made… everything from here are soft connections so it gets easier.

just figuring out where to put everything now… then it all comes apart to make it pretty like.

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like much has changed since the last pic… but it has… dang my back is sore

5 Likes

Arid
Are you using the trailer frame as part of the cooling system? Tough for me to see on my phone

No. The trailer is just a trailer. I’ll post more pics as I clean it up.

First stage cooling is the gasifier lower body. It also acts as a cyclone. The 3 cooling towers in the back have over a square meter of surface area. They also act as drop out boxes. Final filter acts as a cooler with another square meter of cooling surface…

1 Like

4 Likes

Had to make some cones today… I’m getting better at this… lol… dang

8 Likes

3 Likes

12 Likes

Arvid. I’m guessing about 36 or so segments to get it that smooth. I’m presuming it’s bent and not rolled, also. Either way that’s a real nice cone.

1 Like

Yup, 36 10 degree bends… used cone layout software with the bend lines added. Works good

1 Like

testing the gasifier today

6 Likes

Sounds nice and healthy!

2 Likes

Nice, but not very nice of you chasing your friend around with the camera like that :wink:

3 Likes

@tritowns That’s a slick looking unit you got there.

I agree with J.O., that’s not very nice to chase him around with the camera. :slight_smile:

thanks… Richard and I had that conversation… he thought he was getting out of my way…

5 Likes

so, about 3 and 3/4 hours run time and used about 60 lbs or chips. for the most part it was pulling a 3000 watt load. I guess it works

3 Likes

Hi Arvid,

What size engine were you running (displacement and hp)?

Stephen

1 Like