Jesse Hart's gasifier

Hey Jesse,

I sense there is something else going on in your life that has your very frustrated, and might have you a little over sensitive when it comes to comments on this forum. We’ve all had those days and once it has passed, we wish we could take it all back.

I think there are many who would agree with me how impressive it is that you made a working gasifier that was amazingly cheap to build yet worked very well. You have a real talent for fabrication!

What ever the issue is, I sincerely hope it blows over soon, and when you are ready, to share your progress again, I hope the forum moderators will consider having you back. Your work should be shared with the community and whether it’s here or somewhere else, I hope to see your work again.

10 Likes

For the record I did the first flag. Because I didn’t want Steve and Max reading something like that.

3 Likes

So, maybe when at first it ignites with the torch the CO is there but later the H2 shows up and the sparker can now ignite the gas…

3 Likes

Hello Jesse.

I have been around wood gas for a while and have used it to travel many miles. I am also old and hope a little wisdom comes with that age.

I have learned when Steve Unruh speaks, I listen .

10 Likes

Hi, Jeff!
23.05.2016 23:08

Yes, with a delay that is the right conclusion, based on needed temperatures and superheated steam.

Thanks for the Argos videoing!

An improvement generally would be, if both the actor and the cameraman have individual windproof mouth-boom microphones, radio (bluetooth?) linked to the recording camera!

Next conversation on your page, hopefully! I am not enjoing to stay here…

Max

4 Likes