5.6k miles since first lightup 10 months ago. Hardly no maintenace, apart from cleanouts, during the winter.
BUT ever since I made my augering out the dump-video, a couple of months back, I have most likely been running with a dump seal air leak. The left side of the dump had white trails in it and produced white ash. The seal is now replaced with a stove rope and lots of silicone. Power is up and rail temps are down 100 F.
I forgot about the camera when looking into the dump, but below is a (not pretty) photo of the silicone mess with the dump bottom seal in place.
Also when pulling the gasifier I had trouble freeing the connection from the cyclone outlet to the condensation tank. I decided to go for a simpler solution:
I found a small 2" cone that I welded on and made a compression fitting similar to what I've seen Wayne been doing. Pulling the gasifier for the annual unmentionable should now be a lot easier.