John Deere M

Sounds pretty good. Nice payoff for a lot of work. After you get the bugs out you mentioned, lets see you scooting around on it. WELL DONE!

Good on ya man!
Drive it, it makes everything change for ya.
More video!
:slight_smile:
TerryL

Very nice!
I’m with Terry, I would have had to jump up there and push forward the clutch.

trust me… once i get the carb figured out… I have an idea what i’m gonna do… I’ll be driving it up and down our yard…

Arvid,
nice video, nice build
that thing runs smooth

So So Awesome!!! Nothing like tractors with gasifiers!

You surely want perfect control and adjustability. To achieve this, there is no SHORTCUT! The ganged twin flaps must be identical in every sense. Both must close at the same angle and be so tight, that direct sunlight will not pass!
Only a lathe will deliver the precision needed. The tubes must be lathed inside first, and then the flaps can be made accordingly… 3-4mm thick brass makes wonderful flaps.

Without stress the quality will appear! Good wishes!

Max

thanks Eric

thanks Max… I’ll get there…

modded ball valve…

Hi, Arvid!

Those I used in Germany 2004, but they were for 30 Bar and very hard to loosen…

Max

first drive

My son out driving the tractor… all be fore breakfast… been a good morning so far.

He did manage to stall it once mind you… one end of the yard is really loose sand, it and third gear were too much for it… other than that, the gov.seems to be working like it’s supposed to.

Looking good Arvid, Also give a big high five to your son !!

BBB
Wayne

All in less than 2 months, awesome! Great job, thanks for the video. I see that JD doesn’t have a hand operated clutch like the old ones I drove.

Really nice Arvid. A parade worthy tractor for the owner, and another feather in your cap too.

thanks everyone,

my son really likes it, i know he’s gonna miss it once it’s back in the customers hands.

i must say i learned a fair bit by this build… next one will be even better.

driving on wood…

Hows’ it goin?
TerryL

it’s goin my friend… Richard has been painting the tractor… we still have a couple of small things to do to it… of course this stupid rain don’t help… and I don’t really want to run it in the shop, though it has crossed my mind a couple of times…