Washing down the hayfilter didn’t help much with the sluggish performance. So, I decided it was time to do some crawling in the mud under the truck to separate piping and find the plug. Doing that a little soot happened to fall down into my eye.
This 90 degree, close to the hayfilter inlet, only had 1/4 of the original csa.
Also, I removed the entire filter barrel, turned it upside down washed the hay out once more on the ground. The upside down plastic bucket inside, had most of its holes blocked with a mix of soot and wet hay. By now I was too wet and dirty to use the camera
I’m off for a nightshift and performance test in a couple hours.