Life goes on - Summer 2017

You might have to use those trees to make an Ark like Noah did if the rain keeps up.

2 Likes

We have more than a few friends and relatives down in your drowning out zone.
Disheartening.
Tornadoes, hurricanes, hailstorms and torrential downpours/floodings always seem so indifferent, unfair damaging.
Even though PNW wetside we get a lot of annual rain it is seldom more than one inch in 24 hours. And that like the across the north cold areas when things are in expected growing dormancy times.

I hope for you’all, all of the resilience strength to keep moving forwards.
Bad times 7 years foods saving just really isn’t possible in humid areas. 2-3 years base foods saving is, and practical badtimes needed.
J-I-C Steve unruh

We did get a breather for an hour and a half this afternoon. Also, it stopped raining 20 minutes ago. We’ll see how long that lasts. The prognosticators proclaim that we are to have bad storms tomorrow and saturday. Had a tornado in the southern part of the county mid day here. We never get hit right here where we are because the weather nearly always comes directly fromt he other side of the mountain and the mountain splits the storms most of the time or else the tornadoes jump over us. Not true for Wayne though. He sits in the tornado alley north of us. Well, wayne doesn’t do a lot of sitting----but you get my point…

4 Likes

Did a first ever selfie today :smile:

Special thanks to Chris Seanz, he is a man worth takeing your hat off for, althugh this one l wuld like to keep on :wink:

22 Likes

You look really good in that shirt and cap!

9 Likes

Hey Kristijan,

Thanks for the picture , we know who we are talking with now :relaxed:

8 Likes

Great mustache! What’s on the hitch of the car? How about some pics of Thailand?

2 Likes

Thanks Billy. I assure you l only trim them with gasifier puffs :smile:

That on the car towbar is my gasifier asembly. Its soon gonna be a year since my chevy started to burn the right fuel.

Sorry, no Thailand pics. You mistaken me witk Koen Van Loken. He is European too, but looks like he prefers warmer places :smile:
I live in Slovenia.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry, but we like slovenian pics too.

1 Like

Great photo. Love the mustachios!

That’d make a good avatar picture you know, sure beats a pink K… :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah on that manner… l tryed to do just that but l havent yet figured out how to change the pink K. Computers are not my strong point…

Let me take a crack at it… EDIT: how’s that?

1 Like

Haha, lll get used to it l guess :smile: thanks!

5 Likes

Nice clear picture, the mustash makes you look french. You must have just come back from a party, i see your cooler.

4 Likes

Kristijan, I’m sorry beeing late to comment but I didn’t find the time at work last night.

I agree with Billy and Chris, you did a good gardening job on that mustache. Condensation fertilizer involved maybe? :smile:

I just can’t beat that statement.
My shirt and cap arrived too yesterday. Thank you, Chris.

6 Likes

No condense fertiliser here, but l dit use it in a similar matter a few weeks back.
Asked my wife to give me a haircut before l went to work (40c in the hall-need short hair) and she acydently, upon pressing the barber machine to hard, made a nice bite in my backhead with skin showing up with all its whiteness :wink: what did l do? Open the condense drain and aplyed finest soot to the mark. Noone noticed :smile:

Aha!! Nice. I think l hear the crowd say “selfie! Selfie! Selfie!” :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was going to comment that your thumbs up was way too clean!
I seem to always have a smudge of tar or soot showing

Love the mustache

5 Likes

We need to add that to the home page Chris. Make an extensive list of uses for woodgas production and its by products. You could even take Kristijan’s quote and put i there as a testimonial. EX: Bio-char for garden, Hair colorant, engine fuel, weed poison, photo-op object, redneck perfume (BBQ Scent), way to meet good people.

7 Likes

The weather man says this is to be my view for the next 8 days. We might actually float away this time Wayne.:scream:

1 Like

Hey Billy .

Don’t forget fixing flat tires and paving the driveway with tar.

4 Likes