Life goes on - Winter 2015

It adds character. I think it’s fitting to get a DOW hat dirty. Something along the lines of a quote about the Argos meetings: “there wasn’t a clean pair of pants to be seen.”

1 Like

Happy birthday Wayne!

ditto on the b day wishes hope you have a good day wayne.

Wow guys !!

Thanks for all the kind words and comments about my birthday !! It makes me want to have another one next year :relaxed:

Hello brother Herb. I also was born the first half of the last century . I was just over a year old when you were born .

Folks ask if I were born and raised around here . Nope, about three miles north the way a crow would fly or six miles by road .

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: ,Wayne

Happy birthday Mr. Wayne :birthday:

If you colored your hair, your energy would match your looks. Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy birth day Mr Wayne. I can probably remember it now day after wife’s. If you were closer we could all go out to eat to celebrate

1 Like

@Wayne congratulations on completing yet another circumnavigation of the great astronomical fusion-powered tree-grower in the sky.

Happy Birthday Mr. Wayne…
All the best and many more to ya!

Happy B-day! Wish you and yours the best!

From Michigan!

Yes Mr. Wayne I repeat what JO said.

1 Like

Well after an usually warm and dry October, the November time change to Daylight saving time has triggered flooding rains, now cold here.
Good for snow pack building up in the mountains for snow sports and next years fish flushing and hydro power, irrigations slow run-offs.
Good for strong steady woodheating fires here finally. Be on my 4th, 100 pound wheelbarrel of fire wood used now. ME, the oldest cat and dog loving this old bones, warming, red glow radiant heat.
Good day for hot soup.
Homemade clam chowder is better because you get to kiss on the soup maker!
Wood warmed house better too, cause she will appreciatively kiss you back.
Canned soup, and heating power bills gets you no kisses.
S.U.

5 Likes

Took a trip to Virginia last week, to visit my sister. She’s working on a farm down there, raising pigs and chickens.

Woodgas truck did real well. About a 500 mile round trip.

9 Likes

Hey all. Just cleaned out my 2nd Wal-Mart for LED’s for the GreenLights for Vets program.
I got mine to shine out, and pay it forward.
Got, yours, yet?
Regards
Steve Unruh

3 Likes

To all our veterans ,

THANK YOU !!

5 Likes

Thank you for your service vets, SALUTE! :fireworks:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Good morning brother Carl

When I saw this I thought of you, me and Mike LaRosa

3 Likes

And I’m gonna opt for prison over a nursing home too. In about 20 years, I’ll be down to steel one of your rigs: “Grand theft auto”

4 Likes