Life goes on - Winter 2016

Haha! Of course you do but I think we would all like to move to Wayne’s place but it just won’t work - it’ll get too crowded.

But to judge from your reaction I think I just managed to raise your temp a couple degrees :smile:

7 Likes

Hey TomC, you need one of these.

4 Likes

Ahhh. I’ll get one after you get one. The snow should hit you tomorrow night before it hits me. PM me and let me know how it works out for you.TomC

1 Like

There are side benefits to working on the construction of WK units. You’ll never be the same mind set ever again. I used to think in terms of hardware store solutions, or in my case, machining something custom. It started with winning this 32 inch LED TV from a work party. Some gifts come with a catch, big time with this one. It replaces a 25 inch tube TV sitting on a 2 by 2 foot piece of furniture in the dining room. That means it has to become wall mount. Work. Got a wall mount bracket and found a stud to screw into. Wife has two complaints about the wall mount. She’ll have to buy a shelf to hold the cable box. And ………that sound is too tin box like. Bought a audio box amplifier. Now she’ll have to buy a bigger shelf to hold both TV additions while the TV is up the wall.
Suddenly the ghost of Wayne came zooming into the room with a spark of inspiration. Weld scrap together for a value added product. When the TV is up in the air, a trip to Walmart is unnecessary because I built a woodgas truck !

12 Likes

About fell out of my chair… Quite a mental picture there. LOL

7 Likes

One of my life rules has been that i can have any tool I want a long as it can pay for itself.
With a shop full of tools and all of the practice that a WK build provides many of life’s challenges are smaller and more rewarding.

6 Likes

This is why Michigan’s left coast is heavily populated with fruit trees and bushes.
Frost insurance that is.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all.

I have plenty of work that needs to be done on the farm but this afternoon I decided to take the rest of the day off because it is so close to Christmas. I filled the hopper of the dakota and the wife and I went out riding , sight seeing , shopping and visiting for about 5 hours.

Enjoyed the afternoon SWEM :relaxed:

11 Likes

Thank you, Wayne. Merry Christmas and Good Tidings to you and your loved ones.
Pepe

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a good night. And may God bless.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, and looking forward to Argos while enjoying 38 degrees on the outside of the garage.

3 Likes

Happy holidays of choice to all!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you my wood gas friends!
My Christmas present came early.
Meet Wyatt, He was scheduled to arrive tomorrow but didn’t want to be upstaged. This makes Grandchild number 3 for me. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Now that is a Christmas to remember
Love the outfit!

4 Likes

He already has more hair than you. grin

5 Likes

My Christmas tree… :grinning:

Happy Christmas eve everyone.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Congratulations Bill. What a gift!!

4 Likes

Congrats Bill, My oldest granddaughter’s birthday is tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all of you, and to our DOW family. Al

5 Likes

Congratulations Mr. Bill .

A great Christmas gift :relaxed:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Birthday Chris.
70F and rain here tomorrow. Christmas has to be about the heart, because the weather don’t get it.

7 Likes