Life goes on - Winter 2018

The bone broth is definitely very healthy for you. You get a lot of minerals that way that are needed in your diet. I make beef stew from scratch to get them myself.

5 Likes

Had to make a run to Tulsa this past weekend to say goodbye to a friend.

This picture is from couple years ago after we got back from a woodgas run and he got to drive.
Sorry the picture is a little distorted.

He was working in the Tulsa mission field before his passing and it looks like the work will continue after his passing.

Also as passed through Coffeville kept my eyes peeled for a Dakota with barrels in the back but didn’t see one

11 Likes

Sorry about your friend. I hope you gave him a proper flare off. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Mr. Tom

Sorry for the loss of your friend .

3 Likes

Tom,

I’m sorry for your loss. Looks like you really put a big smile on his face that day.

Bryan

6 Likes

Well fellows I recon it will be surgery December 5 I am in some pain can’t lift arm at least ten weeks recovery if all goes well.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Robert, I will be praying for you.
Bob

4 Likes

My instinct was to hit the like button, but I reserved. I have a rotator cuff injury from years ago, just went through physio, at times I can forget it happened, but it’s never really gone. I have a buddy who underwent surgery, and isn’t a lot better. Hopefully it works for you. I’d advise it will be 2 years till you are healed. Do not exceed your restrictions during that time, it’s not a procedure you will want to go through twice. (Think of how you will learn to become left handed, ie wiping butt… ) :neutral_face:

4 Likes

We will be praying for you too . Hope you have a quick recovery and full use of your arm. Larry

4 Likes

Robert,

I will be praying for you. I had a full shoulder replacement 4 years ago, like Garry T said, do what they say. Mine hurt for two years, third year occasionally and every once in a great while now, but very worth it.

Bryan

5 Likes

Thanks for all the good words my friends I think this way is best at this time I know it will take time an I am going to lose 10 -20% of my usage it’s that bad .I am mostly left handed eat ,shoot & write I even weld & cut left handed : :grin: I know there is no best time to get it done but this is the best time of year for me I got a friend that lives just down the road that will help feed an put wood on the porch he has been cutting cedar logs and I been haling them for him we are trading out labor he works I drive. :thinking:

6 Likes

I have always felt now is the best time to do things waiting only causes you more pain and stress. Hope it works out well for you. I tend to not focus so much on the percentage of loss they tell you with a surgery like this because in most cases you have already lost more and will gain when all is said and done.
Hang in there and be glad you have a neighbor who will help you through it. That is karma I have often been surprised how many people step up to help simply because we have been good people and helped them in the past.

4 Likes

Well winter is here for sure. We had snow yesterday ending in rain it will be 9F tonight and we have something like 6 inches of snow comming Friday. I think this snow might be here for the season now.
Well I better get to work tons of stuff to get done I am once again looking at winter without half the stuff I wanted done before snow comes.

3 Likes

I’m the one on the left.

17 Likes

I don’t know if I’m going to get to go for a drive today. Winterizing the motor home and still cleaning up all the projects I started and did not get done for one reason or another. No snow yet, but it’s coming sooner or later. I hope later.
Bob

2 Likes

Hello Bill,
I’m the one on the right.

14 Likes

Alow me to escalate it eaven further :grin:

I have been waiting for this minipig persutto for 11 months now, hope it turns out ok.

15 Likes

Kristijan, you didn’t tell us right or left :smile: :smile: :smile:

10 Likes

Well the answer is obvious. I am the less fatty one :smile:

12 Likes

I am also sure the other one doesn’t use a computer any more.

5 Likes