Look who is talking! I’m convinced you don’t sleep…:joy:

10 Likes

Happy friday everyone!!!

15 Likes

Very nice, great ride, yahoo!

6 Likes

Looks good! Thanks for the ride😃.

5 Likes

David that is Fantastic, and what ever one else said.
Bob

3 Likes

woah! Who would have thought a Drag racing convertible on woodgas!

3 Likes

Tanks for the ride, David. Looks very familiar. Both tractor and surroundings.

4 Likes

Thanks David .

I enjoyed the ride also :grinning:

3 Likes

Did I see a speed limit sign of 50 just as you shifted into 4th gear?TomC

6 Likes

I know I did not hit 50km an hour! After that straight away there is a hill… it did do it in 3rd though.

6 Likes

David,
That was a fast restart video. Thanks for update on your charcoal tractor; looking forward to a filtration report.

3 Likes

A short walk around at the fair. No narration since it was just too noisy.
The stills are Darcy showing off and a shot taken in the tractor Parade.
Cheers, David

17 Likes

Great idea for little tractor restoration! I’m visiting my uncle next weekend to give him a hand installing the bumper, winch and exhaust kits on his truck. I’ll take a look at his old tractor if it can be restored.

5 Likes

Hello arvid I’m just starting on a generator build to run with a gasifier. I’m just a little ways up north from you. I’d like to also setup my Harris 30 with one also. One thing at a time lol

2 Likes

Hello, I’m not at that Belle vallee location anymore. I live in haileybury. I’m hoping to gas my little pacer tractor and am even considering charcoal. Lots to learn as I’ve never did that. Keep us posted, and maybe once all this lock down nonsense is over we can meet up and compare notes

3 Likes

I I’ll be doing my best to keep everyone up to date on the progress of the gasifier projects. I’m in Cochrane. I can’t wait to see your Harris up and running :+1:

3 Likes

So, it’s the end of an era. I sold off my 1953 Ferguson the other day. The new owner and his future son in law seemed quite interested in the charcoal gasifier. A younger couple wanting to build an off grid life. So reminiscent as that was the entry point for my own interest in gassification. I’ll be sure to pass along all the links for the site to them. It would be nice to see them take the torch so to speak.
I’m not going away but just browsing for the most part as new doers come to the fore.
Cheers, David Baillie

11 Likes

That is a good way to spread DOW by passing the charcoal tractor on to someone else to use, good job.
Letting it just sit there not being used would be a shame to me.

Cheers back to you Bob

7 Likes