New WK Gasser Project

Hi Guys,

I have the rear of the truck all back together now. Installing a new transmission cooler in the rear. May get it running on gasoline this week.

Eagerly awaiting more pics and video!

Everything looks better in paint.

Yes! Looking better all the time.

Peter, that is a thing of beauty. Like those cooling tubes.

OH YEA !!

Peter,

You are going to make me start looking for a way to put a V-10 in this short cab / short bed Dakota I have here .!!

Thanks guys,

Wayne, A V-10 in the Dakota is very doable. The front fenders get stretched between the front of the doors & the back of wheel well to whatever length desired. The hood is then stretched to match. Converting the nose to fiberglass components is common. Then a simple frame stretch is all that is needed. Mmm — long nose V10 Dakota, sounds interesting!!

Oh Peter, I like the way you think, and the way you work even more. Our thanks to you for pushing the envelope in a very exciting direction.

Me thinks that would be an interesting ride indeed :slight_smile:
TerryL

Looks very nice! You will be hard pressed to go unnoticed in this truck

Peter,
Looks like a mean street machine!
I like the thought of a DakoTEN, it has a nice ring to it.

Peter the truck looks great man …Yes a v10 in a dakota would be awesome , I have been wanting to do that myself .

looks very nice

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words.

Recently, I have had to make a tough decision on which bucket list project to pursue, as economics will not allow both. The choices are my wood gas V8 S10 or my twin engine street driven T-Bucket. Because of my hot rod roots, the S10 will be leaving the stable. I hope to sell this truck to someone that I can work with to the completion of the project. Although the engine is presently set up for natural aspiration, the entire system has been designed for a supercharged V-8 Chevrolet. The only difference between the two is pocket jingle. I have spent the last 2 weeks finishing up all the the technical fabrication & brought the entire project to a point where anyone on site should be more than capable of completing. Will post more pictures & information later today.

Nice informitive vidio Wayne Thanks’ I have too try that next hot restart with out flooding .Opening the air intake till it starts running then dial the air back too regular setting.THANKS.I gess the vidio dident move with the responce.