Next, Case 310

Looks great. Somebody’s Christmas present.

What Carl Said :slight_smile: Real neat !!

Mine… I wish. Lol… it’s all good. Just want to get it done

Looks real nice Arvid. Is your cooler a single or multi pass unit? I would sure like to find that in my shed Christmas morning

Single. In at the bottom out at the top. Our final filter acts as a cooler as well.

I just watched my neighbor burn a pile of cuttings from 60 acres of blueberries. Pile was the size of two semi trucks w/trailers. Flames 30 ft high. I see him runnin his tractor all the time. I cant wait to build a nice tractor set-up for someone like that someday. Been a pleasure to checkout your build. I just dont know why more people aren’t using wood for fuel here in the land of wood waste. Southern Oregon. I love to build and design stuff. Yours is such a clean set-up. Nice job.

Thanks, we try hard… I have another two tractors that I’m gonna do for sure and a stationay system for a fellow in Yellow Knife… it’s started, just have to get on it to finish it.

got the hydraulics working today… just had to plumb it and hook up the lever… lights and trim and i’ll call it done… lol… sure I will…

Arvid I also find it very hard to call something done . Only way for me is to see it work, once I see it work I am done never want to touch it again. I hate maintenance and repairs , but love design and fab work.

air control valve mounted

excuse the paper towel roll in the hood on the front pic… letting some paint touch ups dry… that’s it, I’m calling it done… just have to run it now.

Wow! Looks very professional Arvid. I like the way everything fits in it’s place and looks like it belongs there. I think I could find a place in my barn for it if it gets in your way over there :slight_smile:

Thanks Don, and for a nominal fee it too could be yours… just saying

Sure is purdy, good stuff Maynard!

Great job Arvid , I like it .

Looks like new, and drives better than new (Dow), I’m sure.

Thanks guys… I like this one a bunch too

Very nice Arvid!

Thanks Bill

Hey Arvid, I was just told by a friend about someone else unrelated to the gasifier world coming across the add for the tractor. They know about my unit so asked me some questions about how it works and the differences between the two. The word is spreading out there… What a beautiful piece of work you have put together. You really have to display it somewhere.
Best regards, David Baillie

Thanks David