Well just a couple of quick things on the pasquali the last couple of days. While waiting for John Deere custom parts for my mower we got a few things done one the pasquali and the trencher.
The shim that wasn’t available has been replaced with a fiberglass one custom built to match the ware on the outer casing the inner part was put on a latch and checked it is so close to no ware as to make no difference the outer was clearly softer metal.
There are also new bearing top and bottom of the pivot joint on the smaller tube. We should have everything we need to put the reverend together and back on the tractor now.
The trencher was small mantaince things. Replacing a control cable so it will actually backup now at full speed. Swapping some lines around so the cylinder actually move the way they should when you use the controls small things like that but about a days work on it non the less. I have already used the grader blade and the backhoe on the trencher and really like it. Anyway I digress. I just wanted to show you how we used fiberglass cloth to make a shim for the pivot joint on the pasquali. It will be much tighter now for sure.