Pre-heating the Charcoal/feedstock with exhaust gasses

thank you for your generosity koen.
the reduction of co2 in one burning coal bed seem to me very sense.le challenge will be heated to more economical. the gasifier insulation and recycling calories is how prioritaire.Mais enhance themperature 1300 celsius without the use of external energy. c is the real challenge!
good night…
thierry

the exhaust gases must they go at high speed in coal (+ 25m / s) as for air?
they do not take part has the elevation of the temperature of the reactor.

Koen, as you know I’m working on HHO for some years but if you want use charcoal as fuel the good way is use ionized steam H3O+.
This for safety and for save some moneys and electrical energy. Don’t forget that HHO can be very dangerous and consume a lot of energy.
Ionized steam is the future solution, not dangerous and can be produced directly by heat without an electrical source.

I am still in the first experimenting phase here, i will need to find out the best way to “use” the exhaust gasses heat in the process.
I want to make a “simple” build and do the “tweaking” step by step in de sub sequential learning process.

I need to ad / mix the extra heat needed and learn how to do that the most efficient way.
The pulse effect from the exhaust might be helpful to keep the charcoal “stirred up” either with positive or negative results.

So my first approach is, to make a “mixer” for the exhaust / HHO and connect that with the reactor.
The HHO will reach 2900°C, need to bring it down to 1300°C or below ashmelting temperature at all times

In this first step, i want to proof myself that it can be done.
If you can teach me how to make a device, simple construction, to produce H3O with ionized steam, i would be happy to build it
The HHO i produce now is easy to understand and the energy balance well known.

Building it and making it work is the goal.

To be able to produce a large amount of hydrogen for sub sequential FT process, the high temperature is needed.
Superheating steam also takes a large amount of energy.
Controling would not be the easiest part.

As indicated, i wil start with the easy system and work from the obtained results.
Who knows, i might try yours so fast, if i don’t get the results i expected with my setup.

But the game is on, now i build and test. (After i am back from Bangkok)

Congrats, it looks good.
How to extract the gas for the IC engine ?

How to extract the fuel gas from your shown reactor ?

it looks like an updraft Drizzler with an extra Plasma generator?

Yep, there is the difference, we need the gas for the IC engines