Signage For Woodgas Trucks

Richard,just checking to see if you got my check for two signs.Sent it out sat.

Thanks,Perry

Thanks, Richard
Signs came friday didn’t look in mail box intil this morning.
Now just have to finish biuld .Starting on cooling rack this week end.

Woodgas Powered vehicle signs ???

I’d like to caution everyone to proceed slowly - maybe only put your signs on your vehicles when at an event or group meeting - going down the road attracting attention leads me to fear several likely consequences - pulled over by law enforcement asking for proof of emission inspection with your gasifier running, reporting by someone to a state agency that your vehicle (license tag) is using a road-fuel that is not taxed and the red tape which follows because you are advertising your Woodgas Powered vehicle… sometimes its best to just enjoy your project rather than let everyone else know yours is better… re-think Woodgas Powered sign use! When and where is best???

Wayne Baker— I have 2 signs for you. Hope you are doing better.

I also have 8 Magnetic Door signs LEFT 8x11

They are 5.65 each with 5.15 shipping in the USA and 12.95 shipping to Canada. You can pay through paypal at ( 2 signs shipped in USA for $16.45)

rccooper4-at yahoo.com

or mail me a check or money order to

Richard Cooper
2678 S Stringtown Rd
Covington, In. 47932

Damned… That is super cheap for a magnetic sign of that size. Unfortunately, I don’t have any checks available (just ordered some) and boycott PayPal.

I would like to “dibbs” one for when my checks arrive though.

If you happen to have a “I’D RATHER BE DRIVING ON WOODGAS” sticker/magnet for those of us not yet wood-powered, I’d take one of those as well. :slight_smile:

Brian–I will hold 2 for you @ 16.46 will mail when I get a check. The magnetic door signs are the only signs I have at this time.

6 SIGNS LEFT 12-19-12

Thanks
Richard

As for paying road tax, I would venture to say we woodgasser’s buy more gasoline than the owner of a toyota prius or a chevy volt. So I think we are safe in that catagory. I don’t think there are enough of us for the goverenment to single us out. These signs are a great aid if you are in a car show or the like.

Hi John, how is it going with you? one of my signs disappeared this week, do you have one or two left over? Winter is almost over, hang in there. 60 here :slight_smile:

Good morning Carl. I know I am ready for spring so I can DOW again. It is 16 degrees here this morning. I don’t run the truck in these temps.

The signs with the burning wood, the really cool ones, were courtesy of Richard Cooper. I don’t know if he has any left or not. Maybe he will read this and comment.

Look forward to meeting you and others in Argos Carl. Glad you got your build done and are now driving on wood!

Richard, Do you have any more of the magnetic signs? I would like 4 if you have them! Give me a holler. E-mail if you want. [email protected].
Thanks
Chris