Signage For Woodgas Trucks

Door magnet signs were mailed yesterday USPS priority

Richard,

My check will be sent out today.

Peter

Thanks for all your work on the magnets Richard C. I sent you a check for two with a little gratuity. Awesome job and great idea! God Bless. Sam M.

Hi Richard,
The signs look great.
I’ll take two.Will send check today.

Peter C.-- have you down for 2 Perry C.–have you down for 2 Paul O.-- have you down for 2 there are 14 signs left

Don Mannes— Got your payment through paypal, will mail monday. 12 signs left

You’ll be sold out! Will they hold the design on file for reordering?

The design is on file for now but I don’t know how long they will keep it. It would require alot of space to keep everything people design.

Hey Richard,

Thanks, the signs look great!!

Richard - Are there door magnets left? If so I would like to speak for two.

Mine arrived today as well. I got so excited I started putting them all sorts of places. So here’s some mounting ideas, just for fun. Some only work when parked or cold, like on display at a show.

Wayne Baker-- I have 12 signs left , I will put you down for 2 so there are 10 LEFT to be spoken for.

Chris-- Good Ideas

I am Glad you all like the signs.

Richard,
I just sent you the money for my 2 signs via paypal. Thanks

Darren Curtis-- Got your payment for 2 signs on paypal, There are now only 8 signs unspoken for.

Got my signs today! WOW those are high quality. Thank you so much for your efforts.

Hi Richard
I would like two of the license plates please.
What do you do for the shipping out cost & border?

Any way an order form or link could be added to the site Chris? Maybe something worked out with the sign shop Richard’s been working with? The demand is going to be wide spread.

Thanks

Paul,

Just so you know these are not license plates, they’re 8x11 door magnets.

Richard is in charge of the signs, I think he’s happy redistributing them to keep the cost down for everyone. If we all ordered individually direct from the supplier it would be too expensive. I do intend to get the shopping cart finished but it hasn’t happened yet. It will happen, don’t worry.

THERE ARE 8 Magnetic Door signs LEFT 8x11

They are 5.65 each with 5.15 shipping in the USA and 12.95 shipping to Canada. You can pay through paypal at

rccooper4-at yahoo.com

or mail me a check or money order to

Richard Cooper
2678 S Stringtown Rd
Covington, In. 47932

Hey got mine today too RichardC
Look great! The white WOODGAS POWER really stands out eyecatching first. Then either the back ground burning wood embers or the site link next depending on the vehicle color and the person doing the looking.
Seems to stand out especially best on a red vehicle. This is an old Dutch John joke.
Regards
Steve Unruh

Thanks alot for the cool signs Richard. Now I can post a picture of my Dakota all dressed up with your cool signs. You da man!