Signage For Woodgas Trucks

@ Steve U - I would love to do some shirts for you but I need to finish a restoration on a '72 Camaro before I can take on any more work. I am hoping to have it painted and delivered before the New Year. It was a full restoration and has been taking all my time.
If you want I can get a quote from a local screen printer I have worked with. My last quote from him for a 3 color graphic was $9 per shirt (depends on size of shirt, graphic, and # of colors).
If the graphic is already worked up and saved in the correct format it keeps the cost down on the shirts.

We can get a quote and compare it to others that the forum has received for shirts.

Let me Know.

Chris,
I would like 2 of the magnetic signs. i like the latest design the best. It is very readable.

Put me down for two of the door magnets Chris. Thanks.

Chris,

I will take 2 of whatever you guys decide on.

Peter

Ok Ya’ll I have just placed an order for 40 of these door magnets, they are $5.65 each with a $5.15 shipping fee. Two signs with shipping $16.45. If you have PayPal you can pay there at rccooper4 AT yahoo DOT com and email me your address at same email address. If you want to send a check or moneyorder my address is

Richard Cooper
2678 S Stringtown Rd
Covington, In. 47932

Richard I would directly email the members on the list above, they may not see this post. I think you’ll sell out before long!

Thanks Chris, I will do that

Hi RichardC.
Money in the mail today with a note of my mailing address.
Thanks for doing this.
Regards
Steve Unruh

richard
i could’nt get your site to come up i can send you a check but i thought paypal would be quicker
I think you ment rccooper4 AT yahoo DOT com is that right?
thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

The site obfuscates email addresses to prevent automated harvesting. We don’t want Richard getting spam because he posted his email.

I can confirm that the address is correct.

Thanks Steve----- I will get them to you as soon as I get them

Thomas ----yes that is my email and also the correct paypal account

Richard Craig----- the price for 3 magnet door signs is $22.00

Chris---- Thanks for the support

Brent----- I have 2 signs for you total 16.45

Thanks Richard,

It will be posted in a few minutes.

Richard

Hello Richard,

I would like to get a couple of the signs.

I will be getting you a check in the mail today.

Thanks for all you have done!

16 of these 8x11 magnetic door signs spoken for, still 24 if anyone would like them. They are 5.65 each with 5.15 shipping. If you would like 2 the total would be 16.45. you can pay through paypal at rccooper4-at yahoo.com or mail me a check or money order to

Richard Cooper
2678 S Stringtown Rd
Covington, In. 47932

richard im about to send you paypal payment thank you these magnetic signs look great

You got a good deal going! Send me a couple.

My check is in the mail Richard. Thanks alot for doing this man. I put some extra in for your time and work.

I think These signs turned out awsome, If You have already paid for your door magnets I will be sending them out tomarrow USPS Priority. There are still 20 to be spoken for if you want any.

Looks great Richard. My check was mailed out yesterday for the 2 magnets and shipping. That color looks good against your red truck.