The truth about Ukraine

Sorry that was meant to be a reply to a post way up the stack, about drone strikes. I’m late to the discussion, don’t pay me any attention…

2 Likes

Guys, do not do what I do not ask you! My tool needs are still in question. Why do I need a tool if I have no orders? Most of the used car dealers I’ve worked with to restore cars for sale now don’t even have a home. Believe me, the question of the beauty and integrity of the car, for most Ukrainians, is now one of the last items in the distribution of the family budget. That is, in my opinion, I will not have much work in this direction for the next five years, and the easiest option for me is to go to work in agriculture. If, of course, the Russians do not return to me again with a war. If Russia’s military attacks stop and the Ukrainian economy can recover, then there will be a demand for my services, and the tool can be bought at any time, and if I need it, I will do it myself.

12 Likes

Joni,
Of course you will do it yourself. You do not need charity.
You do need to know that we can and will help if you need or want it.
We feel helpless.
It is good for us to prepare to help you even if you aren’t ready.
Thank you for considering us.
Bruce

9 Likes

Did somebody say agriculture?

7 Likes

Yesterday, a large-scale offensive of the Russian armed forces against the Donbass began. Simultaneously from the north and from the south. However, massive shelling is also taking place from the eastern side.

It is not known how long it will take and how it will end. And Joni is right - it is not clear what Russia will do after the end of this battle.

The news reports that there are a lot of reservists from the Ukrainian side. Not contract military.

8 Likes

Яйца и молоко - это прекрасное дополнение друг друга!
Eggs and milk are the perfect complement to each other!

11 Likes

Look at that beautiful grass!

8 Likes

They called my great Uncle the goat…
He was Russian born and came to Canada to avoid the past…

Ironic this song reminds me of him.
There were a lot of people in Renfrew county that would have like to see him and all the goats ( Slang for Russians at the time ) go to hell…

1 Like

Now my activity is limited only to helping in the repair of equipment of the Ukrainian army, the tool that is available in the repair kits. I only work for food. I don’t have the opportunity to officially join the armed forces of Ukraine, since I receive only one refusal, because of my health - I can’t hear very well.

12 Likes

When the orcs find out that I have a new tool, they will come with weapons to steal everything again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

hello marat, a complete other, but i think a useful point…what do you use against intestin verms-parasite to the goats? have you some ethno medicine-herbs?
if not, there is a good tip from kristijan to me…we had some conversation about self sufficient farming and so comes up the discussion, because i was till now in search for a non chemical medicine for this…the tip: in slovenia they has used tobacco - the dose of one cigaret, given one time in a week, than if needed, another dose the next week.
i tried it, and it works well…
maybee also usefull for you
ciao giorgio

6 Likes

Giorgio l was thinking of asking Marat the same question.

4 Likes

hello kristijan, since now we always used panacur from pfizer, little white pegs, because we got nothing other here… a liquid medizine has the quantity for 100 sheps and once opened must be cooled or last not long…the panacur we ordered in netherlands, because there we can get reciepe free from a veterinary, who sells such products…otherwise would need a veterinary to get it, and this costs, the next is 40 km away …
but what i will say, we have bought, in reason for not ordering every year, always a bigger quantity, but seems with the last order 2 or 3 years ago, something is different… the goats become always more weak, have fertility disturbs…maybee that comes from the pfizer medicine, look at the vaccine effects, pfizer has no good recommandation, but i could not got others…so i am very thankfull for the tabac recipe from you!

4 Likes

I always kept a can of pipe tobacco in the barn for the goats when I raised them 65 years ago. Just a pinch once a month kept the worms away.

9 Likes

Most of the year our goats graze in the meadows. My wife says that they save themselves from worms by eating tansy. Probably, goats know some other herbs from worms, but we only know about tansy. :wink:
Therefore, for 4 years of goat breeding, I still don’t know what worms are in goats and how they manifest themselves.

8 Likes

What about this???

!You can send it by mail to the address tracked in Russia!!:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes
8 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, but in your voice I hear you do ok. Good.

6 Likes

That’s the warhead of a Tochka-U ballistic missile.

2 Likes

You name it. I start complaining when rain falls from the sky, how would you feel when it is raining those guys? Really good to hear Joni’s voice.

I was in the army when shit happens in Bosnia. Boring in Holland and we talked about going to Bosnia. From the three of us only one went that way. I am glad I didnt. Most got messed up for the rest of their lifes. Me for sure, wimpy.

4 Likes