Vacuum Automixer project

Pretty cool? Heck, it’s genius, Chris.
Pepe

Cool! Now you can eat icecream while driving

Good work Chris saenz, now if it will work when slowing down and speeding back up you wont have too add any tuneing,NICE VIDIO on the workings,
That self addjusting while chokeing air makes me want to get one working.
Your flange makeing is getting better right along,whare did you get the dual throtle body off of.
Thanks

It’s a Ford F-series throttle body from the mid-90’s trucks.

Nice big air fuel flow, seems too work on your latest plentom setup.Thanks

Fanfriggentastic Chris! You must be very excited. I for one appreciate you pioneering this for us on this side of the pond. Much gratitude to Max as well.

1 Like

My humble thanks, Bill!
Chris deserves full support for testing useful applications.
Max

2 Likes

Success demonstrated is worth 1000x more that theoretical notions. One observation from me, the size and length of those flexible lines will have little effect on performance because there is very, very little “flow”, hence negligible streaming loss. It might make it easier to mount later. IMHO

2 Likes

Hi, Carl!
Very agreeable notions! From the “final” assembly in the right corner the sampling tubes will naturally be measured equally long to the entrance of the twinflaps. Additional components aiding effective switching to and fro to gasoline will appear…

Max

Congratulations Chris!

Great to see the next big thing in action. I’m sure you can’t wait to get the final form completed and installed and take her for a spin!

I have no doubt we will see many more of these built. Will you be doing a full how-to write up on this design or do we have to piece it together from this thread? It would be great to see a final polished guide with all of the fat trimmed out now that you’ve made it work!

1 Like

Here it is installed. Running great!

14 Likes

Yes, you should be pleased with that. That is quite an accomplishment.

nice chris and it fits and sound good to.

Looks & sounds real good Chris. You have lots of determination and will power to get things done.
Calvin…Thanks for the video.

Going well, as predicted! Congratulations!
Max

1 Like

awesome, Will be adding this from the get go on my new build.

I’ll betcha Max is smiling as much as Chris right about now!
Excellent work guys!!!

3 Likes

Now that you have nothing to do with your hands while driving ( except steering ) you may consider bringing your banjo along :grin:

5 Likes

That’s totally awesome!
I would like to see a video of a cold start up with the new system.

It looks like your AF mixture gauge hardly moves at all…