Videos not necessary wood gas related

Marcus has a new video. I don’t think he mentioned it here. I’m ratting him out.

15 Likes

Oh man y’all wanna watch me struggle to fix sheet metal from a wreck you have at it haha

15 Likes

I was confused at first but then figured out that you got an insider tip that Geo’s were the one car that could get you through the apocalypse. Paint it blue and it will be impervious to laser death from the sky.

8 Likes

As easy as you make that look. I am glad I don’t do body shop repairs. I was merely admiring the clean shop and eyeballing the fridge. Oh and trying to figure out how you put it back together, and then how you can actually fit in it. If I had a vehicle that far apart, I would be putting an electric drive axle into it. in part because I wouldn’t remember how it all went back together. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Marcus, if you back those gaps up with copper( pipe, bar, even heavy wire) you can just run a bead and done.

11 Likes

I used that trick in several of the spot welds since the previous guy to tear it down drilled a few spot wells from the opposite side as I did so it was a through hole, that’s a good old school trick

10 Likes

I have used old brake shoes and pads for the same thing. Brake shoes for curves.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Video comparing mineral based(conventional) motor oil and synthetic oils. At the beginning he talks about a really interesting new design of piston ring that has a variable hardness. Soft exterior for easy breaking in and hard interior for longevity.

2 Likes

That is interesting for various reasons, but one is because, north of the klamath valley is where numerous bigfoot sitings occur.

1 Like

Just cuz the kiddo’s know chickens are popular. So they made a short. which apparently shorts don’t do previews or some such thing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sean,
Very creative bunch you have! I like “Chicken enrichment”. :cowboy_hat_face:
Chicken enrichment (youtube.com)

6 Likes

Thanks. They keep looking for new ideas. They mix the music in fairly well. I am hoping they stick with it, and keep improving.

4 Likes

I just found out. The Nation’s firearms instructor is gone. RIP Paul!!
I’m Dead (youtube.com)

6 Likes

Broadcast TV FOX 12 Portland Oregon station’s segment on Paul Harrell.
S.U.

5 Likes

Hi, Steve!
That is a pretty well-balanced feature story for a Portland TV station. Thanks for sharing! Incidentally, I looked up the KPTV Fox 12 station owner because the format looked familiar. Owned by Gray Media, Inc. same as who owns the chair I’m sitting in right now at WPTA / WISE TV. :cowboy_hat_face: I miss Paul already; he would have some dry humor ready for us by now about something he has experienced…

5 Likes