Videos not necessary wood gas related

Hello Tom, if it’s any comfort let me tell you that you’re not the only one, I too am out of my mind with the amount of information from the internet and drugged with wood gas, I hope this drug wears off and normalcy returns.

6 Likes

HI Tom, If you read some of Nikola Tesla findings he did not believe in the quantum theories. He totally believed in the Ether that quantum theory leaves out. Well maybe this is now the dark matter they talk about, but they renamed it. Ether is a bad word to them.
Nikola Tesla invented most of the things we have and use today that have been refined and repackage by others and made smaller.
The 3 6 9 secret code of the universe is real. Nikola Teasla proved it by all of his hundreds of invention he did, even after his death by others in government powers.
I have be thinking of this in gasification for a long time. Glade to know others have been thinking of it also like you. You might notice I talked about frequentices and speeds that are happening in parts of micro seconds in the gasification of the gases changing to make up into other gases with the heat of the carbon reactive fuctions.
This 3 6 9 is happening in gasification right under our noses at times, but it is not happening all the time. If you can make it happen all the time. Wow that would be something to behold.
Bob

2 Likes

Well then it happen to me long before I became a member of DOW. Am I going to lose my Membership now that I have said this.
Lol
Bob

2 Likes

Have no concerns Bob. Nobody wants to antagonize us crazies. In fairness, here is a guy that somewhat disputes the cosmological significance of the 9 and of the Tesla vortex.

In his final analysis he uses the zero as the first point of his sequence generator. The Zero is a suspect concept that was only introduced into modern math as a way to offer a solution to some perplexing problems. It was seldom used in the time of Christ. Not really important. What is more cogent is that true sequences generate vortexes and creative energy is focused and is manifested through these vortexes. Is wood gas a creative energy? I believe it is. I have no real understanding of gasification. I assemble parts others have recommended. However I think there is a case to be made that these numbers can be used to engineer a more refined gasifier. Of course by better minds than I possess.

2 Likes

Tom I think the main reason Zero wasn’t used for a very long time is most things less than One were counted in fractions instead of decimals. And numbers usually had a different type of representative(Latins using letters from their alphabet), and zero was initially represented by a void. Indians decided to write an empty circle to represent zero.

Sumerians also used Zero, but it was a referential number to show a depletion(Nihil). Once people got away from cumulative symbols for numbers like tally marks it was easier to figure it in. Makes it super easy to do math when you only have to remember 10 symbols that can seamlessly be used together. Even in Roman numerals there’s an order of operations and big numbers get annoying. As opposed to the number 2022 in RN it would be MMXXII, lotta writing or carving. Notice how MMXXII requires two Thousands, two Tens, and two Ones to cumulatively add up.

2 Likes

First of all this is a 3D diagram not 2D like they are showing. So how is it he can come up with 3D looking drawings.
In the Electro Magnetic Field there is a lot more then you can put on paper by making drawings or doing Math.
He did prove that changing the base numbers you can still draw pretty spiraling pictures. But can he make electricity? I have and a lot of it. A 1000 megawatts at atime. 1,300,000 horse power out of 10 hydro electric generators. And how did I do this because of a man named Nikola Tesla and his understanding 3, 6, 9 and 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5 and back to 1 again. So where is the 0 ? Where it always has been, at 0 point energy the lines of force in this creation we live in. Vortex math goes on for eternity and being just that. This is where God is, He made it and He lives in His creation. God is everywhere. His Word says so. Yesuha the Son.
Bob

5 Likes

For me, mathematics and numbers are meaningless if I don’t see the point in it. Tesla had the idea of ​​alternating current, which is produced by the rotation of the magnetic field next to the coil, and here the sense of rotation, “turbolence” and related mathematics already appears, but the quantity produced does not directly provide power for rotation, only oscillation. So one day, Tesla was walking in the park and racking his brain with this problem and drawing in the sand with a stick, then he got the idea of ​​a three-phase current, which creates a magnetic vortex… This changed life on Earth, and Nikola then probably taken by the number 3 and multiples of this number (electric motor with two poles, four poles, etc.), since it was necessary to place the windings in the stator and connect them correctly… Where in our business could we use these numbers and turbulent mathematics ? Maybe with the cyclone, which Joep has studied well. In the heart of the gasifier, vortices do occur, but can we describe them with the number 3 6 9? Here it is better, in my opinion, to think about pressure or vacuum conditions, about temperatures, chemical transformations,… let’s go down from space to Earth, to solid ground to simple things, to the production of gas and the rotation of wheels, as an interesting thing the oldest wheel is found with us.

8 Likes

Lets go down farther in to the tiny voids that are naturely made when making charcoal. And in a vacuum state of gases moving through them and around them. With a lot of heat provided. Smaller then the point on a needle these vortexs spinning in the trillons and triillons around and through the white hot charcoal with the gases spinning with them in oscilating frequencies of the 3, 6, 9, and 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, back and forth. Now picture this in a larger scale of the gasifier shape and size oscilating also when the conditions are right. The most perfect gases coming out of the gasifier to burn. If you can not see the gases coming of the flaring pipe you are getting closer to the gases I am talking about. Of course a blower will not give you the gases out of a flaring pipe. But running the gasifier at the high velocity flows can do it if the conditions are right.
Now lets get bigger looking into the sky the samething, lightining flashing through the sky. Tesla was shown how to make it more usable for every day uses and triple it working together in 3 phases.
It is Simply Shameful what they did to Nikola Tesla just trying to help humanity. He will have a great reward on that day.
Yes I agree with what you are saying. Tesla said this knowlege was given to him for humanity for free to give for free. But we can all see that the greed of people have taken it away to sale it for monies to help humanity, but for a price if you can afford it. You can’t? Oh to bad for you we don’t care, we love monies it is our god and we want more of our god. I do not want to be in their place at the White Throne Of Jugement On That Day Facing The YEHOVAH Almighty God Creator of all things, with His Word Yesuha the Son. So Please Have Mericies On Us ALL For Your Name Sake Dear God.
Bob

4 Likes

This 4-cylinder 2.3 engine has Mazda or Ford, it’s incredible how much power they squeeze out of it, increased compression, more flowing head,… settings, no space electronics

Imagine an engine prepared in this way with a mechanical gasoline carburetor and the supply of a mixture of wood gas and air through a separate inlet, directly into the intake manifold, after each ride we can clean the intake manifold with the gasoline mixture,…

8 Likes

That was interesting Tone. I never knew those engines had two plugs per cylinder. That would be a benefit for wood gas. I also never heard of a hollow cam with oil ports in the lobes. I guess I have spent too much time fixated on old V-8’s.

I had also forgotten about these Buick aluminum V-6’s. I had a buddy when I was a teenager that had a 1962 Buick special with that engine that his mother gave him. It was only 4 years old but we pulled that engine out and put a 327 chevy in it. Never thought a thing about those little engines then but it was narrow and light and would have made an excellent boat engine. They made a lot of them but you never hear about them now.

2 Likes

Ok - I’ve got some fun rabbit holes I’ve been exploring recently. Time to share:

This one is a little wood gas related? Wood gas and cherry red hot turbos… what’s not to like:

I’ve also been reading up on biochar again. This time with a bit more focus on inoculation techniques beyond just composting. I came across “JADAM” inoculated biochar which was interesting:

If you like machining related content creators I like “Abom” and Clickspring though they go at it very differently!

For small engine repair/education I like Taryl:

3 Likes

Hey AnthonyB. we each have our own rabbits chasing that sets us off:

So modern with fuel injection; a robust gear driven balance shaft; and good cases/covers sealing.
Yet so relatively simple too for its horsepower and displacement.
Too expensive, rare, to ever woodgas.
Steve Unruh

6 Likes

I watched that same video! Youtube knows us each pretty well I guess.

3 Likes

Even if there was no damage he would never get that back together from the way he disassembled it. I have lived my life pretty fearlessly but I am terrified by gears. I have had my share of pistons locked in Jugs. Usually by rust. Amazing how hard it is to get a ring that’s rusted to a cylinder wall to let loose.

4 Likes

Tom, I was a little disappointed by that as well. He was really just looking to disassemble the engine to sell for parts. There was no attempt at fixing it at all. Taryl (one of my links) has lots of videos where he diagnoses the problem with the engine and fixes it. I find that a good bit more educational.

I’ve focused on riding lawn mower v-twins in the 18-25HP range for genset applications but that video had me thinking about repurposed motorcycle engines. Maybe not a great fit for woodgas/chargas though. Motorcycle engines are generally low displacement, high rev, EFI, etc. And starter bikes are often lower displacement than a basic predator v-twin 670cc. Maybe someone out there gets lucky sourcing a working 750cc engine off a junked bike. Seems unlikely but you would get a built in clutch and transmission. I think I’d rather start with a “new in box” Predator.

3 Likes

What do you think about this system, but the Swedes are really a force in the use of wood gas. Do I understand correctly that it uses wood gas in a turbo diesel engine?

3 Likes

That is one big gasifier unit he built. JO, are you related. The looks is simlar, of course you are much younger looking. Would like to see a more on that build.
Bob

3 Likes

It is a petrol engine, 6 cylinder, if I remember correctly what Niklas said, he could drive 500km, on a tank of wood.

5 Likes

Haha, not that I know of :smile: but I met him back in 2017 at the Dala-Järna woodgas meetup.

What Jan said. Also, worth mentioning is this is the old Chrysler slant 6, fitted with a slightly tighter head and a turbo. The front of the van is extended, to fit the engine, radiator and intercooler :smile: Also, notice the alien space ship on top of the roof (hopper condensation) - it drains into a 50 liter (13 gallon) tank.
The garaging or emergency fueltank sits under the hood and it holds only 1.4 liters (inspection reasons he says).

9 Likes

Now I REALLY with it could understand what he is saying! That sounds very interesting, not many slant six turbo projects around even here in the land of build anything race everything

7 Likes