Wayne's V-10 Ram

Man that looks like some heavy stuff!

1 Like

I put in a full day with the old work truck today. :grinning:

IMG_0102

9 Likes

Working these wood burners !!

9 Likes

Thanks for the videos. Still always fun when driving videos pop up. Never gets boring.

How did the marketing go? Hope it went well - just in case you need to buy welding wire soon :wink:
I was told gasoline is up here lately (+25% in 8 months). Apperently close to $8 a gallon. And that’s with the lowest rated Swedish krona in many years. Which in turn means the value of wood is up :grin: SWEM

10 Likes

Good evening Wayne k that V10 dodge seems too work good on wood gas, like the dodge dakots no need for cyclinder/intake/head carbin cleaning, and still sounds puring right along with wood gas. Busy job there farming.Time waits for no man i gess anyway.

the drivers have the lemons… the video watchers are drooling…
i need a towel…

4 Likes

Good morning JO .

Averaged $1.28 per pound and $600 per calf.

Gasoline cost for transportation about 10 cents for 35 mile trip :grinning:

11 Likes

I had the first pic up on my screen when my wife walks in, looks over and says,“looks like that guy is in it
for the long haul, Pep”.

1 Like

I finished rolling my first cutting of hay this afternoon and have almost all of it hauled in.

The hay is all in rolls but the equivalent in small square bales would have been a little over 3K.

The wood burners have really been working for me. So little wood does lots of work :grinning:

8 Likes

Hi Wayne, it seems I have watch so many of your videos working around the farm, it’s like I have spend actually time there in person. Hope some day Lord Willing to be able to come a visit your beautiful place.
Bob

4 Likes

Hello Bob . You know yall are welcome anytime. I can show you how poor folks live. :smile:

9 Likes

Nice wood pile WK, Now how are you going too keep enough lemons for all the SWEM driveing miles?Truck sounds good!

1 Like

Farming

9 Likes

How are the new gauges working out for you on the dash board. I really like where you mounted them.
I have notice my eye sight is not as sharp as it use to be. Looking in the rear veiw mirror at the gauges it takes a little longer to tell what temperature I’m reading, maybe having to look twice. Lol. Get old you have to love it, you have no choice, it’s going to happen.
Bob

1 Like

Hello Mr. Bob

The gauges seem to be a keeper . I have them on my dakota , v-10 and will be putting them on the new truck I am building :smile:

6 Likes

Below is a short video on auto trans . seems like very little shock when shifting gears .

The auto trans and idle adjustment work real good when a truck or tractor is stuck in the mud on the farm and you are alone trying to pull it out.

Hook up to the stuck vehicle and give enough throttle with the throttle adjustment to almost spin the tires. Get in the stuck vehicle and give a little assistance until it is pulled free . Set the brakes and go shut down the pulling vehicle . 4WD and low range works best .

5 Likes

Thanks for the vidios, i would like too have used the two vehicle pull out a few times up here in the snow slipping ice. but at the time i dident have your wood gas adjustable idle setup at the time. I am glad all that southern rain aint made it too mi too make all the rain 10 feet of snow. HWWT.THose dakota gasifiers idle pretty well low enough.

2 Likes

Hello Wayne,

I am interested in a vehicle that runs on wood, and your gasifier design is the best in my opinion. i do not have the time to build one myself, so i was wondering, do you make gasifiers that i could possibly buy straight from you? i know that there are already made gasifiers that are being sold, some already in a truck, but i want a gasifier that i can just put on a personal project and maybe fine tune it and forget about it. thank you Wayne.
1 Like

Hello Tyler

I sure wish I could help but time is my problem also . Seems like I am running wide open and getting farther behind with projects . Many projects with house and farm that are half done and I need to finish . Seems like I don’t get as much done in a day as years past .

If you can build your own gasifier it will really help with the understanding of how it works and will be much easier for you to operate .

If you change your mind and decide to build your own gasifier you are at the right place .

Thanks
Wayne

3 Likes

Hello all .

We have really had some rain down this way the last couple days but it didn’t stop me from getting out running some wood through the trucks.

The water got pretty high today on my driveway and even worse late in the day .

I did a little videoing this morning of the driveway and to show the contrast I included a video of Christmas day. The third video is running in to town this morning .

SWEM

7 Likes