Wayne's V-10 Ram

It has been hot in Dixie !! Heat warning a few days this week but have been going wide open . Rough on us old folks :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

WTWB = WORKING THE WOOD BURNER. Love that sound!

4 Likes

Hi Wayne hope you ac works good along with fresh cool water tap. Enjoy dry weather, and i agree with Don Manns, that is one good sounding V10 muffler heat exchanger preheater.

4 Likes

Good morning Wayne Keith just woundering how many miles on the v10 theses days while wood gas motoring from your HAVE WOOD WILL TRAVEL DESIGN. GASIFIER,THANKS.

2 Likes

Good morning Kevin.

The odometer only works about half the time on the old truck so I have to estimate the mileage . 50 thousand would be my best estimate :grinning:.

5 Likes

Been real busy in the hay fields cutting and rolling hay .

The ole wood burner has really been earning its keeps .

6 Likes

IMG_0968

11 Likes

I like burning wood :smile:

8 Likes

Mr Wayne,
There’s something special about the sound of a motor purring on woodgas. Especially a V10.

I envy your weather situation. Today after waking up from a nightshift I hurried to haul a load of firewood home, because the rest of this week it’s forcasted snow slusch.
The most intense memory from our short stay in Alabama, which I will keep for as long as I live, is your porch shower. I liked that a lot. The piping wouldn’t like that kind of arrangement up here 10 months outof 12. I’m a fan of skinny dips in our river, but I don’t like the 11 months wait to be able to survive them.

5 Likes

I love that v10 sound.
Thanks for the video.

3 Likes

I agree that v10 dodge has a great sound exoust system. And you v10 95 dodge really works well with wood gas from the Book HAVE WOOD WILL TRAVEL design, And tranks for shareing your design and all the inspiring vidios.

1 Like

Dragging wood with wood :smile:

10 Likes

New muffler :smile:

Truck sounds a little different .

7 Likes

I made a couple trips to the cattle auction today with the ram v-10 . I think I was the only person hauling with a wood burner :grinning:

IMG_1000 IMG_1001

10 Likes

Buying or selling? ? ? ? ?

4 Likes

Good morning Don.

I sold a few and I made one trip for a friend selling a few .

It has been about 14 or 15 years that I made the 30 mile round trip on gasoline :smiley:

8 Likes

Mr. Wayne, what makes the ground around your truck ‘‘shine’’? TomC

4 Likes

Hello Mr. Tom.

Yesterday we got a little rain ( just enough to cancel the Talladega 500 race just down the road ) and forecast for more tomorrow. We need it !!

7 Likes