Wayne's V-10 Ram

I bet the 5.9 360 works good in dakota for extra pulling power. ijust missed a rt dakota today for 1200. after i ask for a pic of the frame he marked it sold hour later. Dodge Ram SRT-10 - Wikipedia looks like they made a 1500 v10- and only weigh 5000 on the other page i read on 1500 srt 10.That could be fuel saver with a high gear 325 range.

3 Likes

Good morning Wayne.
I’ve looked at your cars, you have an aluminum hose between the hopper and the condenser, do you take the heat to the air to the hopper through it?

1 Like

Good morning Jan .

The only aluminum hose I use on the gasifier is a means to insulate a tube inside of the the aluminum hose that is bringing heated air from the motor exhaust heat exchanger to the gasifier incoming air.

4 Likes

Hey Wayne,
I talked to @KristijanL the other day and he’s haying this week. I bet you’re warming up your baler too.
Summer is a week or two late here. This video is today 20th of May just 100 miles west of me. No rattle snakes.

6 Likes

Yes JO .

Getting ready to get in the hay fields . Many around me have been cutting a couple of weeks .

Thanks for the video , I put my coat on to view it :grinning:

5 Likes

Busy , busy , busy

10 Likes

I have 40 -50 ton of hay to haul and the old truck is doing it’s part :smiley:

10 Likes

I took the wife shopping today and out of a couple hundred cars there in the parking lot I believe I was the only wood burner :confused:

IMG_1205

14 Likes

You are one in a million Wayne, more than in just one way.
Bob

8 Likes

Having a wood burner in the truck sure makes it easier to find it in the parking lot.

7 Likes

I have to park by a light pole with a number on it or else wander around lost in a panic. I have the attention span of a gold fish now. Might have to build a truck like that for my once a month trips to town.

Also doesn’t help that every freaking car looks the same now.

5 Likes

Good morning Mr. Tom

Do you remember the mid and late 50s when we could name the year and make of each car as they drove by ?

10 Likes

Being born in '94 this makes my head spin a litle bit :smile:

6 Likes

. . . and every October when next year’s models came out meant a trip to each dealership to get a first look :smile:

4 Likes

I remember the 50’s very well Wayne. Everybody was still expected to be totally conformist so I guess they expressed their individuality with their cars. I rank 1957 at about the pinnacle of design. Monster Cadillacs and Olds. What since has beat the Cadillac Eldorado or the Continental MK II for design. I was still a kid but I could tell you every car and engine option on the road.

https://www.uniquecarsandparts.com/car_spotters_guide_usa_1957.htm

3 Likes

Tom , do you remember the 63 1/2 fords ? At the time I thought that was the best looking car built :blush:

2 Likes

I agree, Wayne.

12 Likes

I remember a few like mechened the big old catilacs & lincolns,and delta 88s.1955. I owned a 65 fairlane 500 at about 1979.

4 Likes

Was that your car Don? Sweet. Yes Wayne. I remember that car well. 62 kind of dumpy looking. 64. Looked kind of squashed down to me. 63 just about perfect. First year for the 427. Spent every sunday for many years at Detroit Dragway back then. Pretty sure the only reason I’m alive today is because nobody built NOS( nitrous Oxide) for motorcycles back in the day.

3 Likes

No Tom, that was Googles car. Mine was a '62 Chevy 2 door hardtop with a 327 powerglide.

7 Likes