Wayne's V-10 Ram

Nice paint job on the old v 10 you really stacked up a lot of hours running that farm truck on wood, And you must have had too replace parts of the burners too tear your gas saver down,?

2 Likes

Were you just kidding or did Lisa really do that with a paint brush?

5 Likes

Hey Kevin .

I did a little patch work on the gasifier cooling system while I had it off the truck .

Picture will come soon.

6 Likes

Hey Don.

Yes she did it with a brush ( I helped a little ) and would have done it sooner but she just got home this morning from covid isolation . :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

Wayne, I bet you’re skinny now that Lisa has been away :smile: Nice work on the truck.

6 Likes

Mr. Wayne, you do much more than most younger people, kudos to you.:+1:

6 Likes

I could have swore that the truck was spray painted, i need too take a lesson on cammel hair brush painting? I am tired just seeing all the work the Lord blessed you with the energy too work with, I am takeing antibiotics for green lite lazer surgery monday/ 10 am.And missed a few pills just so i am not so drousey- Those costume perscribers, caint make antibiotics less tiresome pills, caint take erbs , vitimens with iron or magneezium or zink or blood thinners before sugery either.

5 Likes

Wayne, you seem to have a lot more than 24 hours in your day. I am impressed with how much you get done.

7 Likes

Thanks much Reynold

I am going about half speed as were a few years back :unamused: But real glad I am still going :smiley:

13 Likes

4, maybe 5 hours of hitting a good lick is about all I’m good for now at three quarters of a century. Before we got the long covid I could still do 6 or 8 and even 6 years ago 10 was no problem. Old sucks.

6 Likes

I used to be fast. Now I’m half fast. :smirk:

11 Likes

Kevin, I pray to The Yehovah Almighty God and by His Word Yesuha that the surery goes well and you heal up fine for His Name Sake.
Brother Bob

4 Likes

Thanks much Bob M and steve U, I have the hospital christian faith minister haveing a prayer allso, God is good. Should be able too take walks in about a week lord willing. I gess i have too sit still for a whole week till things heal back. Hopelully it last long,no garentees.

3 Likes

Putting down the miles and smiling :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Thanks for the ride Wayne, that must be sprinfeild AL,? The old v1o must have many miles stacked on it, And that paint job, REALLY britened it up., Looks nice, and good weather too coast around with the AC blasting ,running on wood no gasoline. Looks like you been makeing lots of hay while the sun shines,

7 Likes

Have Wood Will Travel :grinning: :grinning:

13 Likes

Thanks for the ride Wayne! Amazing how green things are at those temps down there, it’s been hot and dry a few weeks here and everything is dry brown and dead

3 Likes

“Temperature is about 85 degrees; may have to try the heater out on the truck” sez Wayne. :laughing:

5 Likes

High Wayne,and wife, THANKS for the ride i enjoyed the v10 drive, Looks like you all getting penty good gardon rain.,your cooler nicer weather is just getting started, ours will soon be ending in another month or so.My tomatos are still all green, i think i planted too late in season, just learning some gardoning, my cucombers are growing much better in the soil i picked up too cover my sandy soil. You never Said how fast you were traveling in the vidio, though it seemed you were rolling along about 45 mph or so,? And it amazing how few feet of cooling rails your big v10 truck works with.

4 Likes

Mr. Wayne, you have a beautiful car, everything is well installed and painted, you and your wife have golden hands.
:+1::clap:

5 Likes