Wayne's V-10 Ram

Wow Wayne - that was an expensive video to make :smile:

7 Likes

Yes you’re right JO.

I just had to bite the bullet for a mile or so for the sake of making the video .

9 Likes

Rainy and wet day and already cought up on all the rainy day chores around the house so I fired up the old wood burner and did some riding :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Thanks for the video. Going on a drive with you is enjoyable as always.
If someone told me ten years ago that I would watch videos on youtube of someone else just driving along I would have said they are nuts. But here I am. Watching and truly enjoying it :smile:

14 Likes

Me driving around for no reason also sounds a little nutty :grinning:

14 Likes

I think it is OK to make tar as long as it is made and disposed of in all the right places :grinning:

15 Likes

I don’t have anywhere to go so I will DOW a little driving in circles :grinning:

14 Likes

Can’t wait to start patching my driveway this year!

12 Likes

Firing up the old work truck , hauling cattle today :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

I hope you are moving things off to the freezer farm in that trailer Wayne. Slowly they are ramping up the new scamdemic. Now bird flu has gone into cattle and milk and even people. Their solution is always to cull the animals. It apparently doesn’t effect their SMEAT or their bug souffles.

5 Likes

THANKS for the ride in the v10 RAM, DO the cows have a place out of the hot sun to cool off- or is there a watering pond spot they use for water.

4 Likes

Good morning Mr. Tom .

It was time to trade out bulls so I am hauling my old bull to the cattle auction . We may meet again in the future at McDonalds or Burger King .

Kevin .

The cows have plenty of shade and water . They can swim just about any time of the year

14 Likes

I’m afraid that if you are meeting them at McDonalds or Burger King you will be more likely to meet them where cows go to meet Jesus. :cry:

5 Likes

I haven’t been posting very much but DOW just about every day.

15 Likes