2018 Argos reports and pictures

I like the 360 film. Never seen that before. Real cool.

3 Likes

I am with kristijan, on that one my truck wont run that good on old school carurator.?

3 Likes

This was on another stickā€¦ firing up the gasifier on the back of the truck with Wayne Keith

8 Likes

Thanks for the videos Koen . Some real fancy filming :grinning:

2 Likes

That kind of 360* videoing would be the solution to the no distraction devices law we have in the State of Washington. Set it up on a mount turn it on and drive. I like it.
Bob

1 Like

Hi Wayne,
yup, but i just donā€™t want to post the clip where we broke the 110mph markerā€¦

3 Likes

Good morning Koen

I must admit the 110 mph is not an honest speed . It took a tail wind and a down hill grade :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Koen.

Thanks much for the 360 degree videos .

In the first video I can turn the picture to your face at 3-4 minutes and see a big smile . :grinning:

SWEM

6 Likes

My smile is still as bigā€¦ i needed to buy lemons when i got of the planeā€¦

2 Likes

The 360Āŗ picturesā€¦

https://www.facebook.com/koen.vanlooken/media_set?set=a.1855753351112636.1073741834.100000339675033&type=3&uploaded=26

2 Likes

Koen, Thanks for the link, not working for me. Says page not found!
OKAY! Works if you are currently signed-in to your Facebook account!
Very Cool! Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m signed in to fb and watching the pics but I canā€™t rotate them like I did with the videos. Ideas?

1 Like

Do you see the 360Āŗ sign ?

1 Like

Didnā€™t work on the pad.
Phone works now. Thank you!
Iā€™ll have to watch them all around again :smile:

3 Likes

Im not loged intoo f book though the pics are fine koen, thanks for adding too the pics, maybe next year i wont be so asleep.And the 360 on the vids work good.That 360 teck was new too me.

2 Likes

Just uploaded another video. Long, hopefully not boring. Should be one more Argos video if I can keep at editing. I am using a new-to-me (free, open source) video editor called ā€œShotcutā€. I really like it and the price is right, but there is a learning curve, like anything else worth doing! :grin:

9 Likes

I need to let everyone know of a machine and tractor event Aug 3-5 at clermont county fairgrounds Owensville, Oh. outside Cincinnati also the following weekend another meet-up in Georgetown, Oh at there fairgrounds Aug 10-12
I will be at both events with my woodchar gasifier, sawdust and woodchip stoves. Check it out on the web. Everyone is welcome to come and show their projects. I may even be able to come up with some wood chunks of you let me know ahead of time. Hope to see you there.
Dan Moore
513-404-0047.

8 Likes

Hello all.

With Argos 2021 getting near I wanted to bring up a couple of threads from the past . A lot of good pictures , videos and comments that the new members may not have viewed .

7 Likes

Iā€™m not finding an actual argos 2021 topic. is there one that is active on what - when - how - etc? What is needed? When are folks coming?

2 Likes

:grin: