2019 Argos Reports and Pictures

I have a newer phone, with the latest technology they can put a very powerful camera in such a small phone. I was thinking of getting a nicer camera, but why would I do that when I can take very good picture and video right from my phone. I have a video of the parade from Wayne’s truck, not the best view but something to share. I cannot put it here on the forum unless it is a YouTube link and I’m having difficulty with uploading it to my account, so I will share it as soon as possible. Tyler

4 Likes

After hours at the event .

Roll your pants up and wade on in , it will be deep . JO and Kristijan appear to be prepared but come up a little short when it comes to reading serial numbers . :grinning:

IMG_0872

11 Likes

Finally got the video to upload. Here is the link. https://youtu.be/hJ9sn-u9B6U

5 Likes

Y’all don’t mind if I make a YouTube video with all the pictures you guys posted and have it all organized in one place do you? Because I think we should have an organized source of all the good pictures from Argos.

8 Likes

Sounds good Tyler. Go for it if you have the time.

4 Likes

Hello Tyler

What Don said . Sounds great

2 Likes
4 Likes

The Maher Family had a heck of a time at Argos 2019. Thank you all for the kind hospitality and killer vehicles. Wife and kids loved it too! -Alex

6 Likes

haha!!!:grin: Wayne was exceptionally ornery this week. LOL. He also taught us a new knot.
Everyone had a lot of fun. It was a good gathering.

And yes, hats off to Ron and Rhonda and Mike especially for all their hard work and worry.

And to everyone that brought equipment. It is a big deal to drive so far for some people. Thanks Bobmac and Mike Gibbs especially.

5 Likes

Woke up at 7am with a headache after a 12h sleep. Sleep was needed though, after those 24 hours of traveling.
Chores have accumulated back home and I don’t know where to start. Before I do I thought I’d share some of the pics from our vacation.
And before I do that, I want to give a very special thanks, not only to those mentioned above, but especially to Lisa and Erika. They have certainly spoiled us during our stay. Oh, Wayne and Billy did good too :smile:

15 Likes

Here are a few pictures we took at the meetup.

Al Frick “WEST VIRGINA”

Bob Mackey " ALL THE WAY FROM WASHINGTON"

Don Mannes " MICHIGAN"

Greg Henze “MISSOURI”

Kevin Delonay “WISCONSIN”

Randy Prichard “ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS”

Jacob North “ALABAMA”

Wayne Keith “ALABAMA”
Missing is Gary Gilmore, Sorry, Gary you came all the way from PENNSYLVANIA.
Will post more later.
Ron L.

17 Likes

Back again! here are some more pictures of the fun we had at Argos Meetup.

JO getting his point across!

Thanks to Kristijan for his help getting tractor running like new again.

Thanks to Jacob for the boost!

Bob getting just the right angle!

A Visit from David a New Zealand friend.

Harry Graves and Dan Moore at the sign in table with Ronda Lemler.

Much thanks to Mike Reynolds for all the picture/videos/help he gives.

Youngest Wood gasifier girl, our grand daughter Angela Marie with Aunt Sarah!
Thanks to all who came and everyone who made it another enjoyable time, Hope to see more next year!
Ron L.

13 Likes

Thanks to whoever brought the pecan pie . The wife made sure Kristijan got a peace . He had never seen or tasted a pecan .

7 Likes

360 degree photo of camping area. Zoom in and then drag from side to side.

8 Likes

Ron, Great pics of the men with their woodgas.

2 Likes

Welcome to the driveonwood forum, Alex! :grin:

4 Likes

Well being away from the comfort of home for so long sure did not make me looking for any serial numbers when l finaly got in our bed l can tell you that :smile:

13 Likes

Michael and I arrived at my house in East Wenatchee at 08:29 am. We got up and were on the road before 04:30 am. It was the earliest start of the hole trip, because my phone alarm did not know what time it was because of traveling though the time zone. Lol
I traveled a total 4,603 miles. By the time Michael gets home he will have traveled right at 5,000 miles. He still has 3 more hours to go.

Everyone in Argos has plenty of hot water for bathing and showers.
More pictures to come, need to catch up on things here with the family.
Bob

8 Likes

Lots of good pictures this year.

2 Likes

Randy, did you make it back to Texas?

4 Likes