92 Dakota Wood Gasifier for sale

1992 Dodge Dakota Wayne Keith Design Gasifier
117,000 miles
4 new Cooper Tires
No Rust!
Runs and Drives Great.
Will Need wood hopper soon and needs painted.

For more info on truck contact: 5733001497
For pics text: 5737012102

Why are you selling Greg?
Can you send me more info?

Well most likely I’m going to have to have back surgery in the near future, and I rather have the truck have a new home instead of letting it sit for a year because I will be down for quite a while.

1 Like

If you want more info tonight just give me a call before 10 tonight or just call me tomorrow.

1 Like

sorry to hear about your back. I ruptured a disk about 12 years ago and I thought I would never work again. I laid on the living room floor for 7 weeks. I wanted like anything to not have surgery so I went to a physical therapist/chiropractor. This guy was the PT for the 96 Olympic soccer team I think. I was always a skeptic about those guys, but he gave me all kinds of things to do (stretching, exercises, hanging upside down 15 times a day, etc.) and I did them religiously, and it healed praise the Lord. Anyway, sorry to hear about it…

6 Likes

God luck with your surgery, Greg.

Greg
I hadn’t seen you post in awhile and was wondering about you. Thought I had your number but wasn’t in my phone. My back
Started acting up shortly after seeing you and finally went out the end of Oct. Been seeing a chiropractor and she has helped me a bunch. I can walk without limping now pain i had in my right leg almost completely gone. Still got a ways to go though. Don’t know if you tried chiropractor or not but 2 have helped me out over the last few years.
Sorry to see you selling the truck.

Sorry to hear that Greg. That’s a good running truck.

I would possibly be interested I would like to see some pics I was going to call but I don’t know if there is a time difference I didn’t want to call to late.let me know I’m in north carolina

You could go ahead to give me a call before 9:00 your time.

Sorry Greg I’ve been trying everything. I guess I’m going to pass funds will not allow it. I will just keep working on mine. Thank You. Good luck with your back.

Thanks Billy, but the chiropractor looked at my MRI and said he couldn’t do much to help my back, he was not very willing to work on it.

Happy Birthday Chris. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL and may GOD bless.

5 Likes

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas Greg.

Hope to see you again soon .

Please say hi to your grandson for me.

Wayne

1992 Dodge Dakota Wayne Keith Gasifier Design
118,000 miles
4 new Cooper Tires
No Rust!
Runs and Drives Great.
Will Need wood hopper soon and needs painted.
Will be at Argos with truck for sale.

For more info on truck contact: 5733001497
For pics text: 5737012102

2 Likes