96 Dakota for sale

96 Dakota available hit by tree l still drive it. 318 engine 4x4 has cooling rack can be fixed asking $1000.00 or best offer.
Dan Moore
513 404 0047

2 Likes

Danny what state do you live in?

1 Like

Cody, l live in Goshen, Ohio Craig Roberts has been in touch will let you know if still available.
Dan

2 Likes

Craig wants one more complete l have back window.Let me know if still interested. Dan

1 Like

Did the window get broken from the tree? What all got damaged?

1 Like

The top of the roof and top of cooling rack.

2 Likes

If I had a way to ship it to NC I’d jump on that deal. Can’t afford time off to drive it back or I would.

1 Like

I will then offer it to next interested Dow member
Thanks

2 Likes

I with i had some change set back, you should be getting at leiste 4000 for the gasifier set up alone.I wouldent let it go that cheap. is that gasifier a Full Wayne keith set up ,or is it another copy design.

1 Like

Kevin,
I had the cooling rack built and put on trying to pay for as l go got started on other projects and set this one aside,l got more projects than time to finish l think we all have that problem. I would like to see someone get a chance to build and finish all l ask is $1000.00 and a ride in it when it is finished. The dent on the cab can be fixed the back window is not broke.

1 Like

OK thanks Danny E, I know what you mean on projects,I got 3 or 4 major projects too get finished, i had too abandon a few myself, I am working on cleaning up my garoge befor winter, as my dakota sets waiting too be finished. I dident see the details on your dakota, is this a 318 or 360 motor, and how many miles on the truck, THANKS And i got the miles below, and that its a 318,THANKS

1 Like

It has a 318 and it has 158000 on it

1 Like

Ok thanks Danny, thats the best motor and truck year dakota, lighter body style than the 99 dakota i got, or at leiste i think the 96 dakotas had less wind drag, so better with wood gas, and better miles per pound of wood. Good luck selling, its a good little work truck, i have done most of my scrap hauling last 30 years with a toyoto pickup truck, so a wood gas dakota would be a catalac truck for me.If i happen too get enough money together, i will definately check too see its still for sale,THANKS p.s i lve here in mid mi. area.And any chance you could post a picture of the roof damage would be helpfull.THANKS.

3 Likes

Looks like the Dakota is headed south thank you all for your interest in my truck Dan

5 Likes

Congrats on the sale Danny. Is it another member of the forum, if not did you tell them about it?

2 Likes

I will know more this weekend l didn’t get permission to reveal name just letting people know a deal has been agreed on Thanks

4 Likes

I made it home with the truck it ran well all the way home.

12 Likes

Thanks for the good news hope you have many adventures coming Dan

5 Likes

We have a treasure chest with Jacob he’s been in more parts of the Dakota than I care to think about. He is becoming a high value resource of knowledge.

8 Likes