A guide for driving a vehicle on chargas

Dear Tom:
Thanks for your kind post.
Here in Argentina we call that “Brain Storm”.
I totally agree with you on this issue, but I can’t helped, I am too shy to bother you guys with my problems. I always somehow get around it, but I am certain that if I get to some kind of dead end I will ask for help in this forum.
Truly Yours.
Eddy Ramos.

4 Likes

Hep! You named just right: The nozzle inferno!! :fire:

1 Like

Hello EddyR.
Congratulations on your driving success.

I agree with you that for many it may be better to have some measure of success, THEN put that up for review.
Look back. This has been the Wayne Keith way too. (He keeps many pictures stored to only show as needed. Why, and why-not.)
Then with questions you can answer why you are doing as you do.
Such as your exchange on the blower position with DonM.

Live developing can be O.K.
But live developing in a group becomes . . . .chaotic. And live developing in a group under the cameras is sheer agony.
So says I, known as Boom-Boom Steve for two years. Others known as No-eyebrows-Xxxxxxxx. Chase the lid-X.X.
Regards
Steve Unruh

4 Likes

That is hilarious Steve, I can picture all that in my mind. Thank for sharing it, it gives me pictures of your many gasification experiences that you like many others on this site.
@ramosedmundo Eddy being shy is what most of us have in different measures and this is a good thing to have. You have done a beautiful job with your functional drawings of the different members gasifer projects.
If your shyness can produce that, then what can we all say, good job.
I am shy too, and I have to hide it and live my life.
Bob

1 Like

Bob,
He has now graduated from those early efforts with the title “smarty pants.”

2 Likes

Mr. Eddy, I admire your hand-drawn drawings, which is not common in today’s computer age, the internet is full of 3d animations, various color power-point presentations, but the computer sky never created the Mona Lisa or carved David, nor designed a vehicle like the VW Beetle or Citroen Spaček (2CV).
A few days ago, Mr. Steve called me “sir,” which I don’t deserve, and you did.

1 Like

Hi Steve:
Thanks for your kind post, thank you for understanding me.
Thank you very much for your support.
Part of my project is thank you because I have learned some form you.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

2 Likes

Hi Robert:
Thank’s for understanding me, it look that I found a soulmate…
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

2 Likes

Hi “Sir” Tone:
Thanks for your kind post but I am sorry to disappoint you, because I don’t deserve the “Sir”.
If you can call me friend, I will be more than flattered.
Agree about the computer 3D thing, I am from the old school. In technical high school I had 6 years of hand drawing.
Hand drawing takes a lot of time do, but I do it as a service to this community forum.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

5 Likes

Hi everybody:
Some guys from this forum pointed out that my “Guide for driving a vehicle only on chargas” that I have upload as JPG format in this topic has low definition images.
So I have upload this “Guide” as a PDF format in the bellow link on the cloud, Mega.nz. You will need to accept terms and condition in order to be able to download the file.

This other link on DRIVE, you may not need to accept terms & conditions:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMSjv7fEoAWA0ECYskFhFYwfQ5KDBJUD/view?usp=sharing

Hope it will work fine.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

4 Likes

The nerve of Mega!! They said my computer is too old. What would they say if they knew how old I am??? TomC

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Tom, maybe we’re using the same brand? :smile:

10 Likes

Hi Tom:
Please give me your e-mail address and I will send the Guide to you by e-mail.
Eddy Ramos.

2 Likes

I wonder what gas resistance does the oil filter and the entire system have?

2 Likes

Hi Vladislav:
No idea about the measure of the resistance of the filtering system, but I could drive up to 115 k/h with such system, and that is good enough for me.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

4 Likes

Hi Everybody:
As Steve Bowman pointed out to me the “Drive on waste Guide” file that I uploaded here in this topic at the post #30, on the Mega.nz cloud is in the original WORD format, that may make the download, and the printing look funny. So I have erased that link, and just have upload the same “Guide” on a PDF format. This way you should have no problem in downloading and printing it.
The new link is:
4.27 MB folder on MEGA
Sorry about that, my fault.
Learning something new every day.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

5 Likes

Eddy,
Could you post links to sources for your nozzle and corrugated pipe?

1 Like

Hi Steve:
I bought these elements personally at my nearest hardware store, in Argentina.
Knowing that is may be a problem in getting some elements in other countries I tried to specify the best I could the technical specs of each item so it should be able to be find worldwide. This is the main reason why I took a picture of the nozzle and other elements. I did’n thought a corrugated pipe may be a problem in getting it. Sorry.
That is the best I could do. Sorry about that.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos. (Argentina).

1 Like

Hi everybody:
Here is another link to download the guide in English, also with high definition:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMSjv7fEoAWA0ECYskFhFYwfQ5KDBJUD/view?usp=sharing.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

6 Likes