Argos 2023 Planning

Mike has decided to sale the plane , it might be sold by now that was a while back he told me about it.

3 Likes

IT has been hot up here in central michigan this week-though it looks like its cooling back too normal this next week starting tue.- You wont need no ac in your campers up this way- indeanopolis is usualy hotter than michigan- wish i could make it this year- I need too finish my dakota to dodge the high gas prices- and my old 03 pontiac vibe is getting worse for wear- and i just dont feal like travel this year either. KEEP us posted on the events- I hope all goes well for all ,& LORD BLESS- THE DOW meet up.

7 Likes

All loaded up and ready to go :blush:

21 Likes

OK, I have good news and bad news. Bad news is I was not able to get my Dakota road worthy before this weekend to bring it to Argos, too many things that need attention. The good news is I will be driving my Jeep Cherokee there on Friday and plan on getting there around noon.

This is my first year coming there and on the sign up sheet I didn’t know what food to bring, so I left it blank. I have since decided on bringing my portable grill with some genuine Wisconsin Brats. Just wondering how many I should bring. Think 40 will be enough?

Garry Campbell

12 Likes

Hi, Garry!
It will be good to see you, with Dakota or otherwise. I would think 40 brats would be enough, and a nice grilled treat. Thank you! :smiley:

6 Likes

I had to look up what Wiscnsin brats were, it makes perfect sence now that I know that it is short for bratwurst. Checked some recipes and it really seemed delicious so that has to be tested. :blush:

8 Likes

Almost ready! Took truck out earlier to blow out all the cobwebs. It ran pretty good!

Make sure you come prepared for any weather! Heavy coat and sunglasses would be appropriate, even our dog knows that! :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Made it to my layover campsite. Got tent up and fire going. Getting ready to roast brats myself. Then making smores

8 Likes

Planning on getting there on Friday. Looks like I’m traveling alone again.

2 Likes

Thanks for having us. My son and I enjoyed our visit.
The next day I bought Keith’s book. When does the 6 month premium account kick in?

5 Likes

Hi, Dan! Chris S @Chris has to set up your account. they were driving back to Kentucky with family today. Soon as he can get to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You’re all set, enjoy!

6 Likes

Hi Chris I bought a new HWWT book last week 2023- is this book same as the first book I bought about 10 years ago. I don’t want to open the book if possible.THANKS.

1 Like

The question above was for Chris saens- I forgot to click on your reply -Thanks

1 Like

Hey Kevin, it’s the same book. We haven’t changed a thing.

2 Likes

Ok
Chris I won’t open the new book then,so I don’t get the new book dirty.THATS COOL.THANKS

3 Likes