Centenary film wood gas car (documentary)

The film is dedicated to the golden century of gas-powered vehicles. I did it today.
Try turning on subtitles.

https://youtu.be/QDroD2gagLI

11 Likes

Thanks Serg !! Enjoyed very much .

4 Likes

I also enjoyed watching this.
Quite a good work you did Serg.

No CC enabled on YouTube. I’ll keep trying for an English translation.
Thanks
Steve Unruh

4 Likes

My CC is working if you set the “sprocket gear” menu to Auto-Translate after turning on the CC. Your mileage will vary.
Thanks Sergei!! :cowboy_hat_face: (I am running the “Opera” brand browser these days!)

4 Likes

Thank you Serg ,and well done on your hard work putting this all together .

5 Likes

Thanks MikeR,
Sweeping across the youtube gear right-to-left finally got the CC enabled for me.

Lots of details in your voice presentation Sergei.
Why Herman Goering was so involved in that era of German development. The French Army sponsored trials of the 1920’s-30’s. Ending with your observation that the rich-core areas will be able to invest in new hydrogen fuel and Grid-electric transportation. With poorer majority left behind.
And this will leave 50% geographically of the large countries like the US, Canada, Russia, China, Brazil and Australia still needing to use combustion ICE’s as left out, and behind too.
We will still need motor fuels. Fuels not dependent on allowed allowances. Being even higher taxed as declared evils. And us users, as evil planet killers. This is the political/social reality here where I live now. Tomorrow is now, today.
Regards
Steve Unruh

6 Likes

Hi All,
A shameless bump up to the topics top.
Viewed this through for the third time.
Dense information presented here. You will never get it all in one viewing.
S.U.

6 Likes

Sergei,

Thanks for the interesting and informative video.

3 Likes

Amen to that statement Steve.
Bob

3 Likes