I want to share with you four of my ideas. The fact is that only a month ago I found out about a Russian forum (“Strong Ideas for the New Times” https://ideas.roscongress.org/ ), where people publish their ideas on the topic: “how to improve various aspects of human life? ". I was asked to support one very important idea, which I sincerely support in my life, not only in words, but also in deeds. Naturally, I voted for this idea, and looked at what other people have their ideas on. I wanted to publish my thoughts on the topic: “How to effectively fight poverty in Russia?”. And not only in Russia, but also in Ukraine and in the USA and in Europe - wherever people live hard. I am pleased that even in such a difficult time, people in Russia are thinking about such social things. My mother is Russian and I’m sure she would be very happy to hear about my ideas on this subject. If I find a Ukrainian forum where people gather to talk about my decisions on the same issues, then I will publish my thoughts there too. And if somewhere in America or Europe will be interested in the same ideas, then I can put my today’s translation into English of my decisions on issues related to poverty. And maybe I’ll find some other solutions to this problem. Or maybe discussing with other people will help me refine my ideas.
In my head, all these 4 parts are one whole picture, but according to the rules of the Russian forum, each different idea must be framed separately. This is necessary for the subsequent peer review of each idea. The best 9 ideas, according to experts, in the future can be presented personally by their authors (with their consent to this) before the leadership of Russia. So it was at the end of the forum in 2020. The forum has 7 directions for better sorting of a huge number of different ideas. But even for free viewing of the forum you need to register. For anyone who might be interested but don’t want to take the time to sign up, I’ve copied these threads from the site.
The main topics in the direction of “National Social Initiative”:
- How to increase people’s satisfaction with medicine, education, social support, regardless of where they live?
- How to fight poverty effectively in Russia?
- How to reduce mortality from chronic diseases (non-communicable, cardiovascular, etc.)?
- How to involve people in maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
- How to ensure an accessible environment in the non-state sector?
- How to attract investments in the social sphere?
- How to create a safe and trusting environment in school for everyone?
The main topics in the direction of “National Technology Initiative”:
- Health technologies. How not to get sick and not waste time in clinics and hospitals?
- How to provide people with affordable, tasty and healthy nutrition, taking into account health indications?
- How to ensure the mobility of citizens with environmentally friendly transport?
- How to unite science and entrepreneurs?
- How can Russian projects and practices be promoted and appreciationed at the global level?
The main topics in the direction of “National Personnel Initiative”:
How to help parents and a child in career guidance and additional education?
How to be in demand in the labor market and earn more in different life situations?
What kind of support does a person need to find a job, develop a career and own a business?
How to create a favorable environment for youth in the regions and reduce youth unemployment?
Economic opportunities and self-realization:
- Jobs for youth
- Income level
Education and competencies:
- General education
- Vocational education
- On-the-job training
Housing and urban environment:
- Housing affordability
- Quality of the urban environment
- Ecological environment
The main topics in the direction of “National Environmental Initiative”:
- How can the state, business and population prepare for weather disasters and adapt to new climatic conditions?
- How to make data on the environmental situation in the region open and accessible to residents?
- What environmental technologies should be introduced to combat environmental pollution?
- What solutions are needed for the sustainable development of the “green economy”?
- How to involve the country’s population in the environmental agenda and grow “green staff”?
- What should modern urban green spaces look like?
The main topics in the direction “Development of regions”:
- What interregional projects can become new points of growth?
- What conditions need to be created for the development of regions, cities, villages?
- How, by strengthening good neighborliness, to influence the development of one’s street?
- How to use the wealth of the Arctic for breakthrough development of the country?
The main topics in the direction of “Entrepreneurship”:
- What solutions will increase investment activity in the regions?
- What solutions will help non-commodity businesses become the flagship of economic development?
- How to create conditions for the implementation in organizations of a responsible attitude towards employees, customers, partners and society as a whole?
- How to ease the first steps in business, reduce barriers and make start-up capital available to a young entrepreneur?
Topic in the direction “Open conversation”:
- Ideas for the future: what are your suggestions for the development of the country?
For all my ideas, I chose the section “National Social Initiative”, the topic “How to effectively fight poverty in Russia?”. Despite the fact that some of them can also be attributed to the sections “National Technological Initiative” and “National Ecological Initiative”, placing the same idea in different sections is not allowed by the rules of the Russian forum. I did this on the basis that first a person must stop being poor so that his thoughts are free to make decisions in other areas of human life.