Life goes on - Summer 2016

I like the way those birds fly. They can maneuver and change direction instantly without wing noise. They don’t like it when you are near their nests do they?

2 Likes

For seed is my interest. I think we all would be interested so please post the pictures… :grinning:

2 Likes

Here is my semi complete wood chopper.

11 Likes

You sure got my interest. Keep us posted :wink:

1 Like

Hello Tom C.

You like videos , Here is one from this morning .:relaxed:

5 Likes

You grew up in a wonderful place. There is nothing like a small town and the country side.
Bob

3 Likes

The seeding machine for alfalfa promissed bwfore. The four cups hold the seed, the wheal and shaft meter it.

The knifes and two hairy beasts :wink:

Uploading…
The metering system

Hav e a good day, hope it helps someone.

7 Likes

It will help…! That is a good seeding machine. I never thought we could build our own seeder… :relaxed:

6 Likes

Looks like a really nice place Wayne. Hard to believe no one else is “Your Town” would DOW with the #1 mentor/inventor living there. Not a lot different here, although we are getting a “Family Dollar” store right here is Amity! The only other new business is a brewery??? Go figure, no grapes, no grain?? Probably gonna be a nice empty building there in a year or two.

3 Likes

Oh but you can. :slight_smile: I usually use broadcast for that then work the seed in lightly, rather then row planting. My row planter sucks. It is a planter JR. of which I saw one hanging from the ceiling as an antique in a cracker barrel. :slight_smile: I have a plateless, no till planter on my “nevergonnagitdunium” list, but I found out my design looks a lot like the new caseih early riser 2000 so I might just buy a row unit. I only need 1 row. Not getting consistent seed placement and depth is -really- annoying to look at all summer because the corn looks uneven. :slight_smile: On the bright side it has tassled already, and I have zuccini, so the garden isn’t a total loss this year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

does anybody know if there is someone in the Philippines doing anything with gasification my doc is from there and is amazed that any real work can be done off such simple fuels. I know koen is in that neck of the world maybe there is others around .
I am just trying to get her some contacts over there before she talks me into going thanks.

2 Likes

Setting in the house on the computer, watching TV via a 5KW B & S generator. Wishing it were charcoal, but it’s gasoline. Oh well, it was a bad storm, but no damage here, Over 100,000 without power this evening in Arkansas.

4 Likes

Where o where is the dislike button.
Glad you are safe Carl. Times like these make us remember" I know how just need to do "

4 Likes

Good morning Carl .

Glad you and yours are safe.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Carl, glad you’re safe

4 Likes

Now they’re telling us they may have it fixed by Sunday. Tuesday at the latest. 1200 workers coming in from neighboring areas/states. Red lines are dead power lines. Got to go buy more gasoline. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Wow that’s not no good Carl reminds me of the ice storm we had a few years ago. :confounded: good luck to yall .

2 Likes

Just found out all the gas stations (6) have no elect. :confounded:

3 Likes

Carl, It is great to have a wood Gasifier Truck now! BBQ
Bob

2 Likes

it allways feels bad when power is down, stay cool enough.I am with you on the generator needing a charco fuel set up.Glad you missed the storm damage, hope your power gets back on soon.

2 Likes